Comp is cooked man

I dropped from diamond/gold 1 to silver, every game a leaver/thrower/hacker and the one in 5 games where there isnt I’m the smurf getting more elims dmg and healing than anyone at once in the game because theres not a single person in that game aside me who has more than the bare minimum hours played to unlock comp.

i get daily messages for reporting leavers/hackers so i KNOW im not wrong on calling them out, and its never compensated ofcourse because that wouldnt make sense! just put the guy with diamond mmr into a game with players who dont know they can walk and shoot at the same time, and to balance it out lets put another diamond mmr in the opposite team to make it a 1v1 with 8 potatoes tagging along! because yes, every time i ask there is always one guy who also deranked from diamond to low gold/silver just like me, and its very often the support who has no shot at climbing when 90% of dps players hack/throw/dc like its an olympic sport.

At this point just delete comp if you arent gonna fix any of the glaring issues it has had since ow 1, its more like qp than qp is now.

tldr; im ranting because comp is so garbage i got shafted to silver for the first time ever after playing for years and i’ve had it man.

3 Likes

I get daily messages for reporting and I haven’t reported anyone in a while. It takes that long to action or its fake to make us feel like they take action.

3 Likes

My ONLY objective, and yours as well, is just to GRIND THE BP…then Ill prolly put it down for a bit.
Rank is meaningless, COMP is meaningless.

1 Like

tbh i feel this is true since none of the hackers have been getting banned for what two months now? if they really banned people this much for throwing/leaving we’d have way less of them. then again they provbably dont ip ban them so they just make new accounts.

i feel ur pain,

from diamond. all the way to bronze/sliver.

most of the time ur DPS /tank is lacking…

it is such a pain to climb out of low elo.

worst part is the dev probably say “acctually this is your real rank, balancing is working as intended” while you get games where you absolutely demolist them 1v5 and then get put against a bunch of other ex diamonds where you have a diamond mmr sweat fest matchup in silver 3. theres literally no way to climb because the matchmaking is so messed up now it will always put you against people of your skill eventually even if the wrong rank and then never filter out consistent game leavers or throwers because it literally cant figure out if theyre throwing or sometimes really bad at the game.

1 Like