Comp is broken!

This is my first season ever playing comp, I made my way all the way up to diamond 3, and then I got off for the night. I load it up the next day (yesterday) and it says I’m plat 4?? My friends all play comp since OG overwatch, and they tell me it’s a glitch right now and that i should be fine. I check my profile, all my stats the same, but it says I’m diamond 3 and plat 4 for overall. Weird. So i go and play some games, winning majority of them, I’ve been solid stuck for plat 4 for the last three placements, with me majority winning. I tried to file an issue and it’s gotten me nowhere. This needs to be fixed, and I know everyone else is having this issue. BLIZZARD FIX THIS GAME! It’s not right, I don’t want to lose the 250+ comp points over this.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s a ton of posts under my thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment regarding players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. If you can, could you record your bugged rank adjustment, making sure that at some point in the video it shows your pre-adjustment rank, either from the queue menu or the career profile, and link that video to the thread? Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.