Comp is a complete coinflip and a joke

So guys as some of you may know i have a youtube channel called ultimate rooster (Not that im promoting it or anything cause i dont really care about subs ) But if you watched over some of my vods you can clearly see the frustration me and my friend encounter on a daily basis .

Im a orisa main and a very good one at that and my friend is a healer ,mostly lucio .We play this game on a daily basis and i feel like overwatch has just gone to crap .I feel like alot of my games are just a coin flip and its just random chance weather you win or not .

I have had many games where i have a 60% KILL PARTICIPATION as orisa and had 4 golds and we still lose simple because our dps cant get picks or cant aim period .I have been in diamond 3 times now going from silver to diamond in 1-2 days everytime .Proving all the people who say i am bad wrong .I even spoke to YEATLE and a top500 orisa main to look at my play and the top500 orisa mains response was "your orisa is godlike i cant find any faults in your play " he also went onto say that he never got to top500 playing tank and if i wanted to get there i would most likely have to play dps cause dps is alot easier to get there .

But this isnt about me getting to top500 this thread is basically about how bad overwatch has gotten .Almost every game i get into we either have a Genji ,widow or tracer main who does absolutly nothing and i see this pattern so consistenly if we have one of these picks 90% of the time we just flat out lose the game .The other team will run a spam hero like junkrat or pharah and we just lose .

This is the problem with overwatch is most the time i get into a game and we will either have 3-4 dps ,no healers ,one tank or some stupid comp and people refuse to switch .Not just that but this community is so toxic its not even funny and then you have the games where you solo Q and you get a 3 man on your team and they have this elitist attitude that they are the carry when in reality most the time im carrying them and getting all the picks as a tank .

And you almost always know you will lose a game if you have a 3 man and the other team has all singles because the match maker sees you as having the advantage with the 3 man so it will put higher MMR players on the opposing team to try balance things out but it dosnt balance anything out it just makes thier team overpowered .

I just dont understand why solo players and grouped players get out together it makes no sense.

So guys im probably still going to play overwatch just for entertainment purposes but its just funny how i bought a masters account and won like 11 games in a row but yet the game says im a plat player .Sure i lost about 150sr in masters but the next day i gained it all back which leads me to believe rank means nothing in this game and it is just time played that gets you a higher rank because you have to combat all the crap players and throwers in your team .

I dont know im just ranting guys but i just cant take comp serious anymore .Seagull was right comp is just quickplay 2.0 and its basically a coinflip or forced wins/losses .Not just that if your a tank main especially a orisa main you literally need to play 10 times the amount of games as dps just to rank up .Sometimes i wish i just played soldier back in season 5 cause i probably would of wiped the floor with everyone on ladder and got to masters in a few days lol .

But anyway i now know why so many people walk away from this game from horrible game balance (Orisa being underpowered and so many spam heroes getting buffs ) to toxic community ( people raging over the mic and throwing) to a horrible match maker ( i can literally predict every win and loss before the game has started done it on my stream many times ) .to bad players getting almost the same SR as good players (this means ranks like plat and diamond are full of people who dont belong there and in actual fact belong alot lower down the ladder ) all these problems make overwatch a horrible experience and i truly dont know how much longer i can continue playing it for .

4 Likes

Duplicate thread
Other one is here

7 Likes

Hello again OrisaGOD, still spamming I see. Have you uninstalled (like you have repeatedly said you would) yet?

10 Likes

calm down…

5 Likes

Not hardstuck dude just dont sit on my computer all day to play enough games to counter the trash match maker .I been 3300 3 times now .

2 Likes

Sounds more like you don’t play enough to improve

3 Likes

Every day a new thread like this is created and that’s a good thing.

1 Like

remembers when Comp was literally a coinflip

4 Likes

Ask basically anyone 3600+, but especially 4000+, and they’ll tell you comp seriously is a coinflip. Or more like roulette, which is just a coinflip with extra steps. Even at 4300+, players frequently lose because of sheer luck.

2 Likes

I’m 4040 (was my rank last time i played comp, aka last season).

Games not a coinflip.

3 Likes

Its a literal copy pasted thread.
Which is against forum ToS

3 Likes

I was going to say this looks familiar…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t expect DPS to be able to get kills either when their tank isn’t doing their job properly.

2 Likes

Doesn’t mean you belong there

That’s like me saying I belong at 3639 because I got there once almost a year ago.

I wonder if OrisaGod is going to drop his “I’m the best” ego

1 Like

Theres your problem, Orisa is only good in certain situations and maps. As a main tank, you need to be able to switch more than any other role as no main tank is good for every map or every point. If you spend an entire game on Orisa while playing any map other than Junkertown, you are soft-throwing.

1 Like

I find it funny that this is an account that can’t even play comp yet, im guessing your other one got forum banned?

“This isn’t self promotion, but hey come check me out anyways.”

1 Like

Ok, so I would like to mention that out of the top 10 players of NA, right now the Top 8 play primarily tank or support. Number 3 literally has only played Orisa this season.

And anyone who actually knows anything about how ranked play, knows the tanks are the most important and the biggest carries.

1 Like

Last I saw you had like, twice the amount of levels I had. Like 9 months ago you had two silver boarder accounts, and yet supposedly it’s everyone else with no life. Did I forget to mention I started 2 seasons before you?

Edit I’m actually pretty certain you just act like this to get more views

1 Like