Community Update - 2022 in-game events (retail)

So genuine question do you think this means the demon hunter Sombra skin will return? Yeah it was a blizzcon skin but it was also turned into a Halloween event skin. If they’re redoing popular skins/ bringing some of the old challenge events I think is a good possibility

1 Like

That’s why they’re basically re coloring skins and bringing back old models you don’t have to worry about developing any new models and going through that headache just changing some colors and re-releasing at least that’s what I think

The people get “content” and it’s minimal work

Slightly disappointing news. Although I am still reeling from the news about Doom being moved to a tank role. I guess there’s no chance of his Thunder skin ever becoming available again?

I’m guessing by “mini-events” they are referring to Bastet Ana, Nano Cola D.Va, etc. Personally I was hoping for some of the time-limited Anniversary skins to make a return (for example Wrecking Ball’s 2021 week 3 skin “8 Ball”)

4 Likes

So will the twitch drops sprays be obtainable for each weekly challenge skin during the event?

1 Like

Pink Mercy is the most loved and most awaited skin so far and won’t you bring her back?

5 Likes

What about the sprays?

wrong place to wish it for since that is an OWL skin and you’d need to bug them about that matter

really i dont understand why they are so stubborn about it

1 Like

Congrats you flopped another event. They really said “sike” with new legendaries vague statement. Lol comical

4 Likes

So i won’t be able to get the archives skins?

If they are, ace less than 1 month released a collection of ow2.

1 Like

But there are no negatives for bringing it back

Charity gets more money, and more people get the skin

Its a win-win

You can. Afaik you can still unlock the previous skins from coins/loot boxes its just that there wont be any new skins apart from these remix skins.

Will one of the developers please chime in and address the questions in regards to the return of Weekly Event Skins?

Namely, are all of them going to be available, or just the three which were specifically mentioned?

I think that all of the Weekly Event Skins should be made available by adding them to Loot Boxes as well as make them eligible for redemption with Credits in the Hero Gallery for the duration of the Archives Event.

1 Like

Will Tyrande Symmetra be returning at some point? I will happily throw money at the game if it ever did.

2 Likes

I would love to see a recolor of Symmetra’s Dragon skin in one of the future remix events.

It was originally seeing her Dragon skin that made me want to play Overwatch!

3 Likes

just renaming the word “new content” for “remix”. Classic move from Overwatch team…

you mean mini-event skins like new design that we did not see or the players could say “WOW!” or just a paint job skins.

1 Like

So are we not able to get the event skins from archives, anniversary, and the summer event? Like the limited time skins that only stick around when the event is here?