Combos for Venture

Shoot - melee
Dash - shoot - melee
Dig - shoot - melee

Feel free to add

Left + Right kills tracer very fast

Left + Melee + Right + Left takes down a 250 hero (If you land.)

Burrow + right click extends the dash

Burrow + Jump (Hold) increases damage when you explode out

Melee+Right click always, you cancel the slow melee animation

Burrow + right gives you the full 325 (And reduce right click CD by half.)

1 Like

One I’ve been enjoying is:

Burrow - Charged Attack out of ground - Left Click from the air - Dash down into target - Melee (might be able to shoot again before the melee actually).

Edit: You can shoot again before melee without ruining the flow but it’s a lot of damage, only really necessary against tanks.

2 Likes

Yea burrow → 1 projectile → spin kills even zen if you aim well can even throw in a 2nd proj as you’re falling

1 Like

now i see that bad players are going to try all these fancy combos on me instead of just shooting

Sometimes the right thing to do is just shoot. But the combos feel satisfying to land.

I haven’t had this much fun with ability loops/ cooldown cycles since old Doom and old Sombra.

I was trying a lot of conbos involving staggering shots withmelee, but I think it’s just easier to drop melee almost entirely. It’s just too risky to try to run up and stand in someone’s face most of the time.

As an example, here’s what I think is a good combo:
Shoot → Burrow/Erupt → Shoot → Dash → Shoot

That’s 360 to 460 damage for a full combo if everything lands. It’s also much simpler, just weaving in left clicks.

How can you drop melee, it’s so satisfying to use. The multiple hits & the animation feel so satisfying.