Collabs might kill the game for me (as expected)

Like, my fears may have finally been real.

Personally, I’ve been totally fine with 1 collab per season and a big event for them.

But Season 11 was EXTREMELY underwhelming, over half the skins were recolours, no events and barely any effort put into the theme. only redeeming factor at all was how pretty Runasapi was and now i know why…

They put ALL their effort into this Transformers collab. ALL of it. we get extremely detailed skins, an entire COMIC and SHORT dedicated to it, most likely an event mode. Last time we had a proper non-collab animation and comic was a whole YEAR AGO. in fact, that was the last time we got ANY canon lore.

this is a fate worse than the servers shutting down. All hands on deck revolving on collabs and everything original, all the charming character designs, world, lore is fading away in favor of being a cash cow

I dont know bout y’all but Blizzard is known for their artistic direction and is their strength by far. this angers me so much because thats WHY i started playing Overwatch. Their charming world, not this Fortnite crossover garbage

5 Likes

chill bruh we’re getting winton beach bolleyball how can you be mad at winton beach bolleyball WHAT A SPIKE!!!

1 Like

and more kiriko skins :open_mouth:

Meanwhile my girl Mei was robbed of a lifeguard skin :confused:

1 Like

probably because mei is too insecure to get beach outfit on shame really

1 Like

First of all, Optimus Prime deserves it. Beyond that, where are you seeing these detailed skins? I only saw the anime trailer… Are they on Twitter or something?

2 Likes

She looks awesome in MM-ei outfit! Just a few heroes every summer and sometimes samme hero two years in a row it takes forever for some heroes to get proper summer skins ready for the beach.

This is their role model. More collabs skins, cringe dances and less challenging gameplay. Welcome to the new era of gaming (or sunset of it)

Good luck maintaining her silhouette with a lifeguard skin. Her coat is pretty distinctive.