Code Transfers from PTR help

I’m trying to transfer over a workshop code I used a lot to help me practice but it was only on PTR (with the dummy bots) but PTR is Down and the code doesn’t work on live even with these change overs. Any ideas why?

Here’s the original thread with the codes i use: [Outdated, No Longer Working] [Workshop Gamemode] VS. AI Deathmatch

I’m having the same issue with all my dummy bot scripts. I didn’t back up the raw code (only the presets) so a weeks worth of code is gone. I fear it wont be even there when the PTR opens up again. So RIP me, kind of a bummer.

1 Like

When the PTR opens again, hopefully you can open up the presets again. If you can, select all the rules and copy them. You can paste them into any text editor and save them. Then in Live, paste all the rules into the workshop editor

1 Like

Do not panic, it is not a first time they close PTR for a time they let you get in again.
All your saved codes will be there so just be patient.

1 Like

We don’t know that for sure though Rany, They changed variables inside the main functions, the upcoming PTR will be running the new functions so my code that uses the old functions will probably register as errors. Unless they change my code as I import it, I don’t think it will work. But I hope I’m completely wrong, hopefully a dev can set me straight.

Let’s say they showed a warning that PTR will be closed and please take care to back up your presets. However, even if they do a change you still able to see your code and copy it outside the OW. I keep my codes (full text) in my Google drive documents just for a case something wrong with my code.

Yeah, I should of backed up all my stuff in code blocks.