C'mon, mom! One more game before you tuck me in. Oops, mistell (Mystery, what is this!?)

Why on earth is this a thing?

I see this from so many randoms in so many games in match chat. THE SAME EXACT WORDING EVERYTIME.
It’s literally everywhere.

Is this a reference to something or something?

WHAT IS THIS COPYPASTA?? WHY IS IT LINKED TO OVERWATCH??? WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE SAY IT???

Driving me crazy. It’s a mystery that I’ll probably never solve.

1 Like

It was blizzard’s attempt to censor phrases that triggered people in game by not only wiping it but replacing it with those sentences

I feel very, very small… please hold me…

5 Likes

You don’t have this saved as a phrase in a notepad that you can copy paste?

You must be new to this game.

1 Like

That makes so much sense.

I thought it was some sort of weird insult tactics or something. I just couldn’t believe that so many people said the exact same thing.

“Mommy says people my age shouldn’t suck their thumbs!”

I just thought it was a dumb meme, now I desperately want it to be some kind of urban mystery involving alien-hybrids and a dead girl in a well.

2 Likes

Search on YouTube: creepypasta

It was uh… literally because many people were very triggered by “gg ez”. Try it for yourself. It’s really become something of a weird OW community meme now, anyway

1 Like

The actual heck. Blizzard actually tried to remove “gg ez” from the game. :joy:

(On a side note though, I always found the bizarre replacement messages to actually be more irritating than anything else because they act as some kind of weird taunt)

bro this happened to me today. i was in the game and we won so i typed gg, then i wanted to say that it was easy so i said ez and i didnt put it into two different messages so when i sent gg ez it sent cmon mom one more game before you tuck me in oops mistell it was so weird. and the thing is that i did the same exact thing since overwatch 2 released and never had this issue. now im just wondering what other phrases they replace and what do they replace them with?

Four. Years. Later.

This shit was written in quarantine lmfao

2 Likes