šŸæ[Closed] Go vote now! Link inside!

I gotchu fam

10 Likes

Oh my that looks awesome! The shading is fantastic!

2 Likes

Why doesnā€™t D.Va have feet?

I will add when I get back to my PC :]

1 Like

She had little footsies in there somewhere!

1 Like

Yours is also good! Thats a lot of detail C:

1 Like

point of eating popcorn meme is to be funny/cute. thatā€™s why the moira popcorn image works so well.

while this is excellent artwork close to the actual hero it doesnā€™t fit popcorn.

I didnā€™t draw that, I was just posting the picture for the other person. :smiley:

Youā€™re welcome to create your own lineart, thread and contest :slight_smile: this is just my style. I would honestly encourage it if youā€™re unsatisfied or offended.I personally feel that the spirit of the popcorn meme transcends cute/funny and can come in many shapes! That is why Iā€™ve posted all the versions others have shared.

:sun_with_face:

1 Like

itā€™s good no offenses here just the point of the popcorn image is to be meme-y.

Hereā€™s my first pass. Planning on cleaning it up a bit.

1 Like

Added your entry to the rest, thanks again for submitting!

I think itā€™s still funny and meme worthy though! :o

Looks great! Should I hold off on adding it to the rest of the submissions?

1 Like

You can put it in for now, just in case I donā€™t get around to finishing it in time.

1 Like

6 more days until you can enter! I hope to see a few more submissions within the next few days :slight_smile:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/7e6a7d811d68358de704380d11d820da/5C70C478/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/s640x640/42517903_260358934669252_3887963258582413864_n.jpg

2 Likes

Of course notā€¦
Howdy!

1 Like

I love that image so much, haha. How are you?

1 Like

Fairly well, thank you. Hoping to see more entries for this contest as of nowā€¦
And you?

1 Like

There are a few individuals who have messaged me letting me know theyā€™ll be posting soon, so weā€™ll see!

1 Like