Client Requested Disconnect

“Client Requested Disconnect”. Blizzard, fix your game. This is the second time I got disconnected in the last few days during a comp game. This is absolutely ridiculous.

26 Likes

Same, and it only happens in comp which keeps resulting in being banned from playing which is pretty ridiculous. Especially since I get back into the game fast enough to rejoin and it won’t let me. Glad I’m not the only one though.

8 Likes

Just had a ranked match where both teams were having people drop.

5 Likes

Same here, was playing early in the morning fine with no issues, logged in right now and got booted from a comp match during character selection. Got to rejoin but was too late and got a 15 minute suspension. Decided to play arcade in the meantime and I keep getting the same ‘Client requested disconnect’ error once a match is starting.

2 Likes

I sympathize. I was disconnected from a comp match, switched to unranked, and was disconnected 3 more times. It also told me that the “servers were busy and my balance would be updated at a later time” when I opened the store page. Guess that’s all for tonight.

2 Likes

I was just disconnected too. That really messed up everything. I am super upset.

2 Likes

It’s not just happening in Comp I was in 2 unranked games was tank in 1 stomping mud holes in the team DC’d then I got back in was a support doing well and bam DC’d again. It’s all Overwatch that’s broken not only comp but comp players are going to get penalized as if they were at fault.

3 Likes

Same thing is happening to me. I have gotten disconnect 3 times. Twice during in lobby and once in game. I also had an issue we started a match and 2 minutes in, it switched us to a different match and started the game over ( my team and the other team also got switched)

1 Like

Same I was in the middle of a comp game then I get disconnected after that it takes longer than usual to load back into overwatch 2 to get to the home screen. People have been banned from comp for season 4 just for getting disconnected.Its retarded.

3 Likes

Just had this for 2 matches, coincidentally players on my team, including myself were the only ones being disconnected. It just isn’t fair to lose your rank over overwatch’s problem. Hopefully they can refund the matches or reimburse. I also got disconnected towards the end of the match resulting in a suspension.

1 Like

Same I keep getting client disconnect 3 matches in a row now.

1 Like

I can’t even get into the battlenet launcher, it just says connecting… then put me in a 46 min queue…

1 Like

It’s literally happened 5 times to me today. It’s hectic

2 Likes

Same, keeps happening at the end of my matches.

I’m going to be banned for the season if it keeps happening.

Not sure if I should just not play comp?

1 Like

It’s happening in unranked as well

1 Like

This happened to me 2 days ago and since then I have not been able to play a single game in any mode without disconnecting. I’ve restarted my router and my system to no avail. I really don’t know what to do and I’m kind of over it at this point.

2 Likes

Same here, this is total crap, I got an hour ban for the second one.

1 Like

I’ve gotten disconnected at least 5 times

1 Like

I’ve had it happen at least 5 times in an hour. Once per game at least.

1 Like

Yeah ive been playing quick play since earlier cause i got randomly disconnected along with half my team during comp, and i cant even get through 1/2 of a QP game before i get kicked.
seems like its happening to everyone right now.

But i did just try to disconnect from my internet (was using a direct plug) and i tried running off my WIFI instead and so far at least ive been able to play a full QP game without disconnecting so im waiting to see if its gonna be consistent before i risk jumping into comp again.

Maybe it will help for you if you havent tried it yet

2 Likes