Client Requested Disconnect Bug

I haven’t been able to play the game for several days due to this bug. I’ll load in and get booted from the servers in a matter of a minute or so. None of my currency loads in nor does the shop. If I do manage to get a game, I’m immediately booted afterwards or sometimes even at the beginning of the game itself. I play console and my internet is fine as literally any and every other game is fine. Supposedly this bug can only be resolved by posting it here and praying one of the helpers see this.

Hello! When was the last time you tried this? We actually JUST made some changes in the last hour that we think might help you out. Would you mind trying again and replying if it happens again? Thanks

2 Likes

Hey bee I’m still having problems, I can’t see the battle pass or view shop. The fix did nothing for me…

Same problem here. I have desconnect many times in the last week, before never have DC.

Hi, I’m having this issue too. It’s been about 4-5 days now. On Xbox series x. Also on the insider program. Thing is, I can log in on pc. This only happens on Xbox