Cleric LifeWeaver

It isn’t on yet. It will be on in the upcoming weeks. Every Tuesday the shop updates with new skins so it will be on one of those Tuesdays from now until Season 6

I hope he stays dumpstered because no one likes playing with him.

The skin is insanely high quality. Holy crap. If I could bear to play Lifeweaver then I’d snap it up when it hit the shop.

If it looks as good in the game proper - I feel that some skins don’t look as good in a real match as they do in the gallery - then I think it’s a candidate for best skin in the game entirely.

2 Likes

Yeah, the skin is amazing, and indeed, I wish it was a battle pass skin as well. Just love all the details to it and they really nailed the look from head to toe with such high quality.

I want to start playing Lifeweaver more, but I know I won’t play him that much to justify buying the skin, which is a shame. Haven’t tried him since the new patch, which should be interesting since I made him work somehow with what little he had before.

2 Likes

Will admit it is infinitely better than any other skin he has.

1 Like

The skin is absolutely fire. And those think he’s horrible come play with me :woman_shrugging:t3: I’ll show you how It’s done.

He’s op. Let’s play. I average 15-20 k heals a game. Life grip sigma Alts pillar orisa. So good

1 Like