Cleanest aimbot?

So I’ve tried many aimbot source code, all are either buggy locking onto random places in the world, locking onto teammates or doesn’t break aim when they move behind a wall. So with head sim, you won’t lock onto their torso.

What’s a flawless aimbot with the least amount of rules?

Would like a visible check, closest to reticle, to the head or body(if possible, not have a fixed height, since my heroes scale sometimes with the rules I have.

1 Like

edit: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS FOR WORKSHOP NVM

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve tried EVERYTHING… But I keep getting the same problems. I will say this thought, if you were able to add the direction the target was moving in to where you aim, the aim might work better. You could also try using update every frame to aid with making a better aimbot… though i think i have tried this and it sadly failed… but heres a good start for getting the closest to crosshair:

update every frame iirc, is just to smooth the stuff out, don’t think it fixes the issues i’m having.

The closest i’ve made so far just has issues locking onto the world sometimes (that sweet spot lol) and continue tracing the wall even after vision has been cut.

I made a check to see if the target is null, but sometimes fails for what ever reason

hey teawy, question. Why do you sometimes make your comments hidden?

stalker
1 Like

because…