Classic overwatch, pls! jeff

I think not many people remember old overwatch. When we haved 5 man rez, 8 second genji’s blade, scatter, multiple hero pics. and so on. That was great time.

Overwatch classic needs to be an arcade mode or optional in custom games, including old abilities and kits.

Jeff and other developers. Make this for old overwatch players. Please!

UPD: Sorry about my English :smile: that isn’t my main language

12 Likes

Yep, many people have asked for this and it’d indeed be nice so people that came late to the game could see what sort of changes the various characters have gone through etc.

1 Like

6 d.vas, old hog that hooks you from another universe and absolutely one-shots you, 2 lucios, 2 tracers, 2 winstons on Lijiang Tower point, 6 meis, Scatter-one-shot, Widow 150 body shots, Bastion personal shield, no viable counters to tracer, 5 ppl rez, garbage sym.

I think I will not miss those days.

17 Likes

Classic watch is not worth it*

care to think on all the good times that im positive outweigh all the bad?

Overwatch when ana was the only new hero was the best. Just saying. Less CC and less insane burst healing/self sustain

2 Likes

then don’t play it.

3 Likes

Sounds like all heros are cancer atleast.

Also speedy nano reins and blade blade reapers.

1 Like

Are you sure you want the atrocities that were Mercy 1.0, Bastion 1.0 and Symmetra 1.0 all over again?

1 Like

Classic OW = Who want to play it, play it. Who don’t want, don’t play it.

1 Like

Is this sarcasm? :no_mouth:

1 Like

The game was more fun on release for some people because nobody knew how to play yet. If the game were in that state now but with everyone’s experience also at the level it is now, there’d by only six playable heroes (less if you count before hero limits) and more glaringly-obvious balance issues. It was blissful ignorance at the time where you just had to kind of have at least one tank and support and could then pick whatever you wanted and just sort of shoot at everything. That’s more fun for some but not for me.

1 Like

You think you do … but you actually don’t …

1 Like

Has it been 15 years already?

1 Like

No, it’s not. I have only positive memories of old overwatch

Oh you think we don’t have atrocities now? Then again both our statements are opinion based

Bastion didn’t have a shield at launch, lol.

Lets just not say the ridiculous ability they replaced it with that can one shot but even better…

no it’s a very srs esports now go home kid