Claim your Honor in the Overwatch League Flash Ops: Kanezaka Community Tournament

Between Ana and Bapt

Just see a different reality we could have gone.

Again I don’t really care about money in this way.

Cool event! I am hesitant though since Terms and Conditions usually exclude my country (we will see once sign-ups launch) but it’s still a really cool contest. :+1:

I’m assuming pc only??

I was talking about money in the sense that most people wouldn’t feel ripped off were they to compete for 2500 - 10,000 dollars.

That’s cool and all, but I already called dibs on the prize.

Ana because of Echo.

Tempted to enter.

As a 600sr player I hope to place ded last.
Might have to bribe 2 OWL ringers to save some face and place 2nd last. Contenders players if that’s too costly. I heard they play for free pizza.

Will we get OWL tokens? I hope so.

If you don’t mind smurfs taking your prize money, sure.

2 Likes

Don’t bother signing up, I’m gonna win the tourney bois.

It’s probably hosted on LAX1 - the most godawful region on the planet.

Will you give the participants a spray?

1 Like

Yes please! Can we get the Gladiators Taco Truck spray that was only available for homestand games last year? Since none of them got played it would be amazing to put them in the OWL store in game, or give them to the fans.

If there was no tanks in this it would actually be crazy to watch because of the map being like Valorant

The tournament is on GameBattles for Asia, will there be others for Europe and NA or do we all sign up to Asia?

So to be clear, there are no role restrictions, objective points, or hero limits, and hero swaps aren’t locked?

…right?

And it is perfectly valid to win by getting a single kill and then hiding until time runs out… right?

Cool.

:sunglasses:

4x Roadhog/hammond-flex squad let’s go

(bonus money if you go the whole tournament without dying a single time)

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You mean, the Overwatch Forums right?

This isn’t PC only, is it? Really craving a good 10 grand right now…

No actually mean Overwatch Balance in General.

Too many heroes that are just Punishing to play.