Cheating is justified in this game tbh

That’s just dysfunctional hyperbole.

Also I would say it myself, but someone else already did:

The kind of person that drives a giant truck to feel less small.

i only cheat in single player games (mods and stuff) but if your cheating in an online game you’re (i always screw up your and you’re lol) just ruining the experience for everyone who wants a fair and honest playground

1 Like

It shouldn’t be. But apparently someone can be so incredibly bad at the game that he actually loses 90% of his games. I honestly don’t know how someone can be that bad, but hey, here we are.

Cheaters never win.

You cheated not only the game… But yourself.

Or that you’re bad LMAO

I mean if you have to manipulate the data to win, Jesus man, “skill issue” doesn’t even begin to cover it.

Cheating is never justified. If you’re that much of a child, uninstall the game.

1 Like

Sure it is … if you are so bad at the game, then yes … you will lose.

But you already have a losers mentality (hence wanting to cheat). You are the trashiest kind of player there is. Just quit already and save yourself the shame when you get banned and we all laugh while we sip the sweet nectar of your tears.

2 Likes

Yet blizzard forces pc players into cross play, where console players get “aim assist”

The point of how good or bad it is is not the point…

And unfortunately, they might turn a blind eye to less oppressive cheaters who whale hard enough.

Ngl people have gotten banned in paladins for reporting whales who were cheating… for “bullying”

1 Like

Someone tell me how to get hacks pls

Agreed. If I dont get a heal when going off as Rein, it is the healers fault. Do your job, we win.

So you don’t know how it works and how good it is, but already qualify it as cheating. I Would argue it doesn’t qualify as unfair advantage, because of lack of said advantage.

Cheating has been proven and is very often in the game as well. Probably half the people that deny it in a thread like this are probably cheating.

Only people with 10% win rate or less are

• Deliberate throwers
  • People who have very little play time.

Oh yeah there is no cheating but last night I was in a game and let go with reaper POINT BLANK four shots to Junker queen 2 to the body and 1 to the face all upper body and I know that is where I hit. She didn’t die. No way. If reaper is that strong then she should have been done. That had to be cheating.