Cheaters running amok: Replay

At night there seems to be aLOT of cheaters.
This game they actually admitted it, being a 5-stack, “out to piss off players” as they stated it, and in the end the McCree (and Sojourn at times) went completely hard-lock cheating.

Replay code:
YWJRAB

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t see any evidence of cheating on the part of the player who used Sojourn or Cass. They landed some good kills with the assistance of Kiriko. But the player wasn’t exploiting anything that I could see.

they admitted it in text.
Also, the amount of shots landed and especially headshots is outlandish.
Towards the end it is a hard-lock. You can see it. Noone can even stand in front of the Cree.

1 Like

then report them to blizzard hav ethem sort it out. I didn’t see anything but good game play. head shots are easy to you are good.

What exactly are you looking for, if I may ask?
Remember, these aimbots get more and more subtle.

I saw one cheating Tracer, that would just shake the camera all over the place. It looked wildly inaccurate, but it still did insane damage. It was so high, even at range, that no human could replicate it. It means, that on single-frames, the aimbot must have snapped to target and then let loose again.
You had to deduct yourself that it was impossible without aimbot. Just from looking at it, it didn’t look like aimbot at all.

You just gotta move on my dude, weird stuff server side has been happening in this game for a while and sadly I am pretty sure this game is in maintenance mode similar to Heros of the storm.

Since its a fps with reduced team play expression due to 5v5 cheating has a higher proposition than learning due to investments of time. I have been here since 2017 and sadly the game is old and will prob go the same way TF2 has … meaning the cheating community will get more architecture data, as blizzard bleeds developers and thus become even more undetectable.

Honestly i am getting more delays during death screens and kill confirms… and it feels like packet poisoning, but I don’t care anymore as other games are coming out and the best thing you can do for your health is become apathetic towards the genre and play newish games as their architecture will take more resources and time to create cheats.