Cheaters Have Ruined this Game

Such a sad state of affairs when you guys are so pleased about charging people for new Transformers skins when your game is being absolutely decimated with cheats.

Incompetent devs strike again.

3 Likes

The only thing we as players can do is boycott with out wallets and stop playing this garbage game.
The game is dying, that’s why they are coping by pulling numbers out of their a$$ about 100 trillion players in the solar system, yet queue times and Top 500 leaderboards are telling a different story.

It’s quite something. Spend resources in order to fix cheating, be a leader in the game. Reap massive rewards for being known as that game that has less cheaters……

Or…… pump out another new flashy skin while people are done playing a game where the integrity and structure of the game is severely compromised. Hey, but you look cool.

Cmon blizzard. Somehow I know you want this game to make it and actually care for it. Please get rid of the cheaters and ximmers. It will do more for balancing ( how can you actually say you use aim data and win data when it is soooooo heavily skewed by the amount of hackers aimbotters and cheaters?) and the player base than you think.

“can we please have some content?”

“best I can do is $20-$70 cosmetics”

1 Like

It’s funny, because I ran into maybe five cheaters since OW2 released, and only one of them was rage hacking (it was in that weird custom map of all places).

one less tank, free to play, trash balance, trash hero design, immortalities and dogcrap matchmaking ruined it. most of these you can get by, but the matchmaking is the REAL killer.

1 Like

modern ‘‘gaming’’ in a nutshell. love that for us