Cheatanzo is still broken

First thing he needs the get the dmg difference for how much his bow is pulled. If its there its bugged, because the arrow does 125 for a body shot every time. And extend the time that it takes to fully draw it. If it gets the same time it takes Widow to scope up and charge up her shot to 100% I’m happy.

Fix the bloody bow hitzone already so he can get headshotted properly. Just move it so he holds it the same way from both perpectives. When played he holds it at an angle, when looked at he holds it perfectly vertical. So let him hold it angled at both cases so that he doesn’t cover half his face with it when he is looked at by another char.

Lunge needs a bigger cooldown.

And fine tune his arrow hitzones pls. They are getting there but if he is to be a sniper, he should have the same ammo hitzone like Widow and McCree. Not twice as big. (as a side note, Mei could use a bit of a reduction on her icicle hitzone as well. They are massive atm)

What I’m saying is that long range fire should be high risk, high reward, you miss you are screwed. You hit and it has an impact on your target. Right now apart from Widow and McCree, both Hanzo and Mei can just spawn in general direction and throw enough crap at the wall and some is bound to stick. I’ll give Ana a pass because she doesn’t do so much instant dmg per shot as those 4 do.

5 Likes

Slightly shrink his log sized arrows and he’ll be fine. Slightly.

They fixed it in the last two patches. Both the regular and the Storm wind, but they are still big if compared to other snipers.

Hanzo shouldn’t be a tank buster.

5 Likes

forgot to add something. he should be doing the same dmg as widow, minus the 2.5x for a hs. Im getting sick and tired of randomly fired arrow hitting me and doing 125 only to be followed by another that looks like it hit my chest but by some magic ended in my head.

When Widow was 1 shotting squishies everyone went balistic and she got nerfed(Oky fine. No biggie), when this asian prick does it, its fine. Forget it. They are both long range chars and should have the same dmg output. Not even gonna mention his across the map traveling ult that does dmg and can kill you even in respawn.

I wonder how would it be like if Widow could drop her targets through the wall when she ults. Mmm, let me guess, too OP? Same thing, different label.

They’re tied smallest projectiles in the game with Genji though.

he’s every one’s buster.

what?

did you checked that or just read some post saying that?

try it in training on the bots. cheatanzo’s arrows have bigger hitzone then mccree, widow and probably a few others as well but those two count most as they are considered as he is, snipers.

1 Like

That “some post saying that” is from a developer of the game.

And training bots have a head hitbox at least 2-3 times bigger than most heroes in the game. And it extends past their model. They are never a good measure when figuring out hitboxes.

1 Like

These are hitscan. The only hero with a smaller projectile hitbox than Hanzo is Ana, whose projectiles (unscoped) appear just to be treated as hitscan in terms of hitboxes

His arrows are big because they are a projectile and they arc. Lunge is at a fine cooldown atm. And i agree his hitbox is weird with his bow, they just need to make it not count as a hitbox at all. But then if you hit the bow it wont do anything? People would complain about even more no regs. His storm arrows are fine, everything is fine tbh. All he needs is that bow hitbox fix and he is good. But he could use another counter, maybe hero 29 can be a high mobility hero similar to tracer?

Compared to hitscan they’re much bigger.

But unlike all the other damage heroes besides Widow, he can one-shot more than half the roster and has storm Arrows to melt anyone who dives him.

He has very few weaknesses and that’s a problem.