Chat moderation should chill

And no, i didn’t get banned or muted.
I always behave in chat

But i saw people with evidence that got banned for saying the other players nickname (which they named themself with a provocatory term)

I don’t blame folks being afraid to talk at all in ranked matches.

You just need one single bad exlamation like “damn”, and it will gets you reported by more than 2 folks and get yourself suspended or muted.

I hope other folks see this as a problem and do something

Yeah I’ve just turned mine off, people where I am swear a lot I try my best not to do it outside of my social circle but sometimes can slip up

1 Like

Devs are too incompetent and is actively trying to kill their player base. Do not think they will solve the problems they have caused. I personally would’ve fired the entire balance team by now

Mute and report
I play OW as a single player game.

1 Like

Most likely the trigger point will be some whale gets banned and actually makes a good enough case for it to be reversed very publicly. Because the small print exists, but it’s not actually watertight.

What they should instead be doing is limiting the opportunities for people to abuse each other (removing match chat, reducing the changeover times between rounds, kicking everyone out of the lobby as soon as a match is over).