Charged 1500 for battle pass

I have bought the new season 2 battlepass while having 1000 credits on my account and now i have -500, i tried to purchase a skin to see what would pop up and now it wants to charge me 2400 instead of 1900. please fix this

6 Likes

Had the same issue, currently with over 1.9k negative coins

1 Like

-1850 for me. I should have 100 left

Same I had 1,230 coins bought season 2 battle pass, and know I am at -670 coins.

Glad I did not buy the battlepass yet… keep us posted on this issue and say when it’s fixed.

I think it charged me even more, because I had between 1,000 and 1,100 coins (I just know it was a 1 in the 1,000’s place and 0 in the 100’s place), and now I have -880

I did indeed just buy the regular 1,000 pass, NOT the 2,200 one

EDIT: The issue seems to have spontaneously fixed itself in my case, because now I have 20 coins

Let’s make some noise folks, we need to get the attention of someone blizzard side, so they know to fix this.

they are going to lose a lot of money if this is not fixed. I won’t buy the battle pass untill i see it fixed.

…The fact that it’s nearly a month and they still haven’t done anything about this kinda suggests to me that they probably’ll just let it be.

Welcome to season 3! I was overcharged for my battle pass too so I guess this isn’t fixed

had the same issue, now my balance is negative… wth blizz??

This is just a visual bug, just reboot your game and should be fixed.