Charactersrequi

I just googled ‘toons’ and i think im supposed to bash you for using the word so… stop it baka-chan.

7 Likes

Honestly, having saebyeolbe (last year) and profit on brig is such wasted potential

2 Likes

I dont watch owl, but lets make people plaing owl in breaks play some ffa, im sure there would be some dps heroes.

almost everyone wants that. it’s sad that they refuse to anger mercy mains and fix brigitte.

There was some pretty exciting DPS play last night in OWL.

2 Likes

Wanting the game to become actual fps ?

What a crime !

They did run GOATs more, but it was also the first night and there was plenty of exciting dps play.

None of the meta shifts happened right away in league.

6 Likes

Teams have practiced way too much GOATS to disappear ovenight.

So yeah we had a lot of GOATS, but we also ssaw GOATS getting rolled.

I think we’re just a patch away from ending the ONLY GOATS era. And maybe we’re even there already, we just didn’t know.

4 Likes

It has literally never happened in OWL.

This is how games looked when Brig was first introduced too.

She wasn’t overly used the first night, dive was still run lots, etc etc. But you started to see the cracks in the dive armor. You started seeing dive comps being forced off and not just because of specific spots on specific maps.

And then as teams got better at countering the former meta, the old meta got further and further pushed away until it wasn’t the meta anymore. And the new meta solidified.

I’m not sure why anyone would expect teams to immediately abandon a strategy that had been proving to work, but that was never going to happen.

The teams are experimenting again, the dps that should counter GOATs were getting mostly getting used.

This was a good night.

3 Likes

Meta shifts don’t happen overnight, even when the balance changes necessary for them are already there.

Having a knee jerk reaction to the first night of play when teams were clearly experimenting is ridiculous.

5 Likes

your gengi was never a high popular pick in OWL

1 Like

They felt the same way about every meta until someone actually develops a strategy with the missing pieces and makes it work outside of scrims, that’s when the metas shift.

We will have to see more of the season before assuming such a thing.

However, all the experimenting was a positive sign.

Jesus Christ there’s never too little m2 spam, no thanks.

1 Like

Yes, those “exciting” matches which eventually become mirrors again

yea… saying that after one day of OWL… i think you know how ridiculous that sounds xd

if goats is nerfed… it just will be more widow again.

even tho it would be nice to see more akm genjis

Take out the Genji and I will agree with you. I want Genji to be F-tier until the end of time.

1 Like

dude, this season we will see a lot more dps. spitfire already destroyed philly with 4 dps comp

Then you also want to see him nerfed since that is what happens with meta picks.