Changing workshop script not working

So I’m trying to edit Tiny Hide and Seek right, I edit the numbers literally just the numbers and it’s not working. Not really used to coding at all relatively no experience but from Notepad+++ it shows no errors. Genuinely confused and wish for help.

Line of code I edited,

workshop
{
sight of hider:10
maximum scale of hider:0.250
minimum scale of hider:0.150
Time to hide:90
Time to choose skin:10
Time to seek:300
Time added to seek when kill:30
}
}

Some help would be appreciated.

Workshop code: 6W1YPJ

Assuming you just cut the Korean letters in front of the part you edited, that’s the reason.
Importing the script with the numerical changes you made above works A Ok.

workshop
	{
		숨는 사람 시야(sight of hider): 10
		숨는 사람 최대 크기(maximum scale of hider): 0.250
		숨는 사람 최소 크기(minimum scale of hider): 0.150
		숨는 시간(Time to hide): 90
		스킨선택시간(Time to choose skin): 10
		찾는 시간(time to seek): 300
		처치시 추가시간(time added to seek when kill): 30
	}
}

Is what you’d need to import instead.
If you want to cut the korean characters in the settings you’ll have to dig through the actions first and change the Workshop Settings Names and then you can use the block you mentioned above.

Anytime I make an edit (all I did was change the numerical changes now) and import them the whole entirety of the workshop script voids. I import it’s gone, I copy settings and it’s no longer there when I paste it into notepad+++.

Brackets!
The Rules mention the english translation of the settings in brackets, while the “Workshop” text block removes them for some reason.
Edited the previous block to fix this issue.

The Workshop part gets removed because the supposed settings don’t exist according to the script, but it for some reason doesn’t claim the brackets exist when copying to text…
When pasting it into the game with the brackets it will give you the updated changes back without brackets!

Thank you! Such a great help it worked as intended to.

1 Like