Changes to make heroes feel less awful :3

D.va

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐’น :white_check_mark:

Mei

Cryo-freeze

• Starts to reload endothermic blaster

Mercy

๐’ฏ๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ :sparkles: :woman_fairy:t5: ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐‘’ ๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“Š๐‘’ :hot_face:

Soldier 76

Sprint

• No longer interrupts reload animation
    • Can now reload while sprinting

Sombra

Symmetra

Photon Projector

• Damage scaling modified to start at 80 damage per second (60/120/180 to 80/120/180)

Teleporter

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ :white_check_mark: + half cooldown if self-destroyed out of combat

Widowmaker

Widowโ€™s Kiss (Scoped)

• Consumes 5 ammunition per shot, up from 3

thoughts?.. and yes, for Widow I meant less awful to go against

Start reloading her gun.

This way she canโ€™t quickly freeze on and off to get a full clip. She need to stay frozen at least the same amount of time she takes to reload her gun normally. Like Wrecking Ball do when he go into ball form.

1 Like

Good idea

As a D.Va player, Iโ€™m all for DM range buffs, but thereโ€™s a reason why 15 meter range was too powerful for the game. I feel like somewhere between 10 and 15 would be perfect for D.Va.

I also would rather see a Micro Missile buff before DM gets buffed.

1 Like
WHERE CAN I MAKE WORDS LOOK LIKE THIS?
1 Like

I just use instagram fonts

Asking for a revert doesnโ€™t mean it has to be fully reverted :stuck_out_tongue:

Just like when they buffed the cd on DM from 2 seconds to 1.5 when it was originally 1 second (although it is currently back to a 1 second cooldown now)

I agree but I donโ€™t know what to change

There was the nerf they gave to its damage :stuck_out_tongue: but I wasnโ€™t even thinking about it

1 Like

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–”๐–‘ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–Œ๐–”๐–”๐–‰

1 Like