Chance of an EXC today

Doomfist is fine. He really doesn’t need buffs or reverts.

1 Like

I find it kinda funny back in the day people would tremendously defend Genji like he was Tracer. Today he’s like Symmetra and Bastion status(Not talking about balance) for people

1 Like

Wait was the hitscan experiment really three weeks ago already? Time flies when you’re having fun, as they say

2 Likes

And you know this by your 8 minutes of play time on Doom? Diamond border 1 trick Mercy thinks Doom is fine. Explain yourself

It won’t be until the next section of OWL.

I’m not sure I agree with Doomfist or Genji needing buffs. They’re both middle of the pack characters, there are more that are waaaaay worse than them.

3 Likes

No more ExCs? I guess the game is truly balanced now :smirk:

1 Like

i mean i couldve also questioned whether we are even in a dive meta…around here everyone is still under the impression that its rein/zarya and mccree ALL the time…against THAT i can easily see genji/doom being weak…

i just found the wording weird is all

1 Like

Ah got ya. understandable.

Next week

“So uhh with the game being balanced, we decided to just mega buff 5 random heroes so enjoy”

:joy:

1 Like

it’s 3 PM and i just woke tf up so i’m praying it’s coming soon

we’re way past the time frame where exp cards get released. Noon for me right now as exp cards come out at 11AM PST.

it just hit 3 PM EST, just give it time

mccree hp nerf revert and baptiste nades direct from 70 to 60?? Or maybe immortality field nerfs like duration lowered down from current 5 sec or something

1 Like

P-Pardon??? The META is firmly Double Shield right now in Grandmaster…

Though I have no way of actually showing you what I see there myself (as I do not record nor stream Overwatch), I assure you this is the case.

Both Sigma and Orisa right now are the dominant Tank heroes, though there is exception based on map or general composition occasionally.

3 Likes

I just want Hammond’s power stance back…

I don’t think three more damage per attack is going to meaningfully increase how much his ultimate generates, so that shouldn’t be too much of a concern.

2 Likes

oh no it definitely doesnt. just saying it as a WHAT IF situation if that makes sense. did some testing a while ago with the 29dmg shuriken vs 28dmg shuriken comparison and it roughly charges at the same rate with his 15% ult charge nerf. it charged like what? 1s faster than 28 dmg shurikens? But yeah pretty much its nothing too big if im being honest with you.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s complete dive in OWL(like including frequent doomfists and tracers with the usual dive tank duo)

We had Monke/Dva meta for like 1 week and they screwd up again now we have double shield hell woohooo Orisa wooooooheeeeeeeee

1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise me if they went from a two week schedule to a monthly one if at all.