Celebrate ALL* Heroes

only those worthy enough to be in the US, all other peasants from other countries can f* off

Yeah thats what blizz did recently with their new video thingy only available in the US, im not mad … just disappointed… again… and again…

8 Likes

Probably because EU and other places care about user data privacy or something I dunno, I just make things up

I probably agreed to share all my chat logs with some company who will sell them to other companies by watching my video

3 Likes

I’m in Canada, it worked for me lol…

What country are you in that it didnt work?

México, so i play in US servers all the time but cant get my video :triumph:

RIP, maybe a VPN?

1 Like

If your on PC a VPN will get you around that.

Be it I’m also missing context what’s going with the video?

It’s quite lame. Says how many hours you’ve played, across qp/comp, top hero, friends played with, win percentage. All across stock OW footage

I was hoping for some old POTG’s I’d forgotten about or something more unique to me

4 Likes

Its just some profile stats to “celebrate” your time playing the game, but i still wanna know my stats

1 Like

“ow2 somehow it gets worse”-Charade 2024

2 Likes

Somehow P̶a̶l̶p̶a̶t̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶u̶r̶n̶e̶d̶ OW 2 got worse

3 Likes

you have to have been opted into marketing communications…which is essientially spam at the end of the day in terms of email.

Im quite sure i was already in, since i do get all the spam about collabs

haha well dam, perhaps you are just SoL in this instance. you could always try to reach out on X

Wait, what have I missed?

There you go!!!

1 Like

Thanks. Not working for me for some reason…as expected xD

1 Like

Don’t worry, you’re not alone in this, it doesn’t work for me either lol

You have no idea how much this situation hurts me…

not really :joy:

5 Likes

Just offers me to “opt in”, which sends me into my settings, where I have nothing to change really xD I am from EU

2 Likes

As much as I am mad at Blizzard’s incompetency, it is actually a good thing there are at least some laws to protect us from greedy companies trying to sell our data.