Cass needs a bullet size nerf

it’s to be expected that he’ll be getting some more overall nerfs to his kit tomorrow

every single time he’s meta it’s because his gun is BROKEN

last time it was his damage falloff getting buffed, this time it’s the hitscan logs that he and a few other hitscans are shooting (surprise surprise baptiste is also S tier with 0.08m bullets)

they can nerf his flash, roll, bullet size, ult, ANYTHING, but keep the extra health (unless you want to give him soldier 76’s body hitbox):pray:

also, if they do nerf his health he will probably just get a falloff buff and absolutely NOBODY wants that

3 Likes

hello this is the blizzard team, after careful consideration we will be nerfing reinhardt instead.

thank you.

2 Likes

Who would have guessed that giving old hanzo arrows to hitscan with sub 1s 2 tap will make them broken. Even if you remove all his other abilities and hp stuff, he will still be top tier due to his gun

2 Likes

all hitscans should be at 0.05 size max probably and projectiles also tuned down some.
still cassidy was the exception on hitscans that he still double taps most squishies like pre season 9.
same thing as with widow, she still one shots people the same and with easier to land shots.

Anyways right now cassidy is one of the best things to keep pharah in check, so its sort of a necessary evil. But well see what todays patch changes i guess.

Personally I find Cass to be pretty inoffensive even when he’s at the top of the totem pole, so I will light a candle and pray for your character to not be horribly mangled, OP. :candle:

My faith stat is kinda low, though, so expect for Cass to go down to 250 HP. Or… maybe not? Blizzard don’t like to be predictable and reducing his HP is precisely what everybody is expecting! Maybe he’ll lose air roll instead, even though everybody stopped talking about that around a month after that buff happened.

1 Like

I don’t see a good reason for him to be able to tank 2 Junkrat directs.

2 Likes

They’re just gonna give him a compensation falloff buff dude it’s not even worth removing it

It’s over, OP. Toast has spoken. It’s rough but that’s just how it is.

2 Likes

I don’t think a ranged hitscan should be able to compete with Junkrat at close range. He needs to lose it so heroes can at least contest him within what should be their effective range.

Or buff Junk.

1 Like

Yes I would still prefer the 140 damage directs that lose damage per bounce

But it’s a good change so it won’t be added

:pensive:

Everything hurts.

1 Like

isn’t that supposed to be today?

Maybe it’s a time zone thing. Stupid dumb planet. Anyway, I think the patch is landing in something like four or five hour’s time.

1 Like