Career Profiles Consoles still not fixed!

So on Oct 22 ‘‘Craig’’ posted that they are working on restoring the career profiles and fixing the bug that caused this.

They said it would take a few weeks to restore all profiles, but it’s almost 2 Months now and my career profile on PS is still not fixed and for many others neither.

Would like to get some update about this, cause 2 months is not a few weeks.

8 Likes

Just here to check in. Still not fixed.

4 Likes

Yep… I came here to see if the fix is coming anytime soon as I still have an extra 30 hours on Zenyatta making my most played hero when he most definitely is not.

5 Likes

I have missing more of 1000 hour of game… in the profile carrier

4 Likes

Same here, missing countless hours and been assuming its gonna stay that way bc i haven’t heard anything else on it

4 Likes

i’m also still missing my profile stats on Playstation.

3 Likes

And still issue with Public profiles locked.

3 Likes

Lol even more broken now since last update. doesn’t even show my current season ranks anymore.

2 Likes

Super frustrating. My career profile won’t log ANY new wins either so I can’t make progress towards titles.

4 Likes

Same issue here, plus the problem is in their « issues list » since the release of Overwatch 2… they need to finally put an end to it!
Also I have broken stats, hours gone and win percentage making no sense, like my Mercy was 54% in OW1, now it’s 30%… and I get flamed for it sometimes… thanks Blizzard i guess…
I’ve been playing Overwatch since the beta, and having glitch stats is really frustrating when you want to follow them…

3 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Linking my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

5 months later still no FIX and still no update!!!

3 Likes

Please Blizzard!!!

This is going on like 6 months and my career profile is a shame and a lie.

I have thousands of hours missing. Do you want to know what that feels like?

At this point if you decided to do “top three heroes played” before fixing the career profile hours - Imma be ticked because mine would be incorrect.

Fix this! It’s not fair to have invested so much time in Overwatch1 and not have the sense of progression and pride because hours upon hours are missing.

Shame! Shame! Shame!

4 Likes

i send another ticket and again i get a bot message that i have to report this on the forum. LIKE THATS WHAT IM DOING FOR MONTHS lmaoo this is crazy

2 Likes

It’s been 8 months and still no progress about that… guess they really don’t give a damn about console players…

2 Likes

Not just console players, career profiles have been completely screwed up for thousands of players regardless of platform since launch. Nothing left to do but to keep bumping up threads about the issue and hoping for a fix.

1 Like

Pretty sure with several weeks they mean several years

3 Likes

Yeeeppppp. I lost over 1000 hours. I’ve posted on here weekly since october. I’ll put the post here aswell if yall care to read otherwise you get the jist… I’m just beyond frustrated at this point and trying my best not to get nasty as that definitely won’t speed up the process. Long version here

"*Hello, (tldr at bottom)

The day Overwatch 2 dropped, my profile lost OVER 1000 HOURS total played time. I was forced to “merge accounts” with my PC account. I only had like 1 hour on my PC account, I tried it one day and didn’t like how it ran on my weak system. Because I tried Overwatch on PC briefly, my console account(main) has suffered so to speak with a glitched account that lost so much progress time/stats.

Myself and many others have yet to have this fixed. The initial thread said “this may take several weeks to fix”, posted I believe October 21st. They have not mentioned this since then besides noting they’re aware of it.

I had 2700 hours total played time at the end of Overwatch 1. At the start of Overwatch 2, my profile dropped to 1700 hours total played time. It looks as if each of my character’s total hours have been deleted evenly by a certain percentage like 60%.

Why has this not been fixed yet? Am I supposed to forget about it? I LOVED looking at my stats, say what you want but I’m proud of my hours and kept an open profile. I loved making hours-played goals for all my characters. Like “reach at least 40 hours played for each character” etc. I would scroll to the bottom of the list to see which characters had the lowest hours and work on them. I also enjoyed making goals to reach 100 hours on my most played heros.

This goes alongside the joy I had leveling up, and reaching the next border until finally capping at 5 stars diamond border. I seriously was hoping Overwatch 2 was going to add new played time borders. I understand why they were removed.(apparently people being ridiculed and judged based on played time…?) They could have at least added new borders and if people didn’t want that shown, could just disable it alongside the stats when setting your profile to private. You can imagine my sadness when they were removed entirely. I love prestige systems that you can show off. It’s one of my favorite things certain games sometimes have.

TL;DR: Stats of console players that merged with PC have lost MANY hours on their accounts and it still hasn’t been fixed.

Please give us a thorough update.*"

Yes I copy and paste this every week with slight adjustments as things change.

4 Likes

Here we are, June and still a known issue… I guess it’s a small indie company after all.

2 Likes

Maybe in October we’ll finally get it fixed?

2 Likes