Career profile still bugged from OW2 launch. Update?

When OW2 launched, I continually lost hours played every time I checked my career profile. Not just games played since launch - it overwrote my PC stats on to my console stats instead of adding them together, and the total kept dropping over several days until it wiped my QP and custom game totals entirely.

Under “known issues” this was posted about in Oct 22 and you stated it would take a couple of weeks to fix.

While my profile is now registering time correctly for new games, my overall stats remain broken. I hope you can understand how demoralizing it is to check my career stats and see hundreds of hours missing. This makes it seem like you don’t care about the legacy players that bought and supported Overwatch early on.

I filed a support ticket and they said they only had limited info about my account because of “the competitive nature of the game”, which I admit made me laugh. This has nothing to do with the competitive nature of the game. I just want my stats accurately reflected on my profile.

Please advise.

2 Likes

A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.

1 Like

Thanks. It’s incredibly disappointing to see you and so many others having the same issue. It’s not like they don’t have the data. Seems like it was just not merged properly.

1 Like

This entire situation is disheartening. Blank profiles, slowly disappearing profiles, incorrectly totaled or merged profiles, frozen profiles the list goes on and on. And yet despite it all there’s yet to be any official acknowledgement of these issues. Still, they won’t get solved if players aren’t vocal so if you could, I’d encourage you to spread the word about my thread. Maybe one of these days a Dev will it and these bugs will finally get fixed.

2 Likes

Yea i put in a ticket back in December and kept it alive through January because the issue wasn’t resolved. They pretty much told me to leave them alone.

1 Like