Career Profile Stats Still Not Showing for Console Players

Another bump for this thread.

Are you guys still having this problem? Because I am and it has been 9 months already…

1 Like

Good news, Aaron Keller officially acknowledged the career profile bugs in a recent twitter reply, saying that they’re hoping to have a fix in for this in the mid season release in early September.

Link here: https://twitter.com/ControlWolf/status/1691708127794938191

Link to the competitive bugs megathread for anyone experiencing issues with their competitive career profile as well: The Competitive Bugs Megathread.

2 Likes

I will believe when it happens, in 2 years from now…

1 Like

Well Aaron Keller lied

3 Likes

You don’t say?! Who could have seen that coming?!

3 Likes

Every time support is contacted it is “we don’t have communications with the dev team”. Every attempt to contact Aaron Keller is met with deaf ears. Even when a fix is finally due we don’t get a fix or even an update as to when it will come. This is so disheartening.

1 Like

Been a whole year at this point… still cant see the correct stats (PS5 player)

1 Like

i heared they try to fix this earliest in Season 8, but lets see first since its been a year already

1 Like

My hours are missing for prior competitive seasons as well. What gives? And it’s been over a year since this issue was addressed. Not hopeful.

1 Like

I would be fine if they add a tab for console progress. Since my console play is so much worse i dont want it to ruin my pc stats.

But it should be visible for sure.

1 Like

so apperently people are getting slowly their stats backs (at least qplay) so i guess they are slowly rollin it out since mine are still missing. Hopefully soon

2 Likes