Career Profile Stats Still Not Showing for Console Players

I am still missing the vast majority of my career profile stats. I got maybe 1/4 of my total play time and hero stats back about a month ago but the remaining stats have not been added back to my overwatch 2 account from over watch 1. I played on Ps4 and transferred to Ps5 when overwatch 2 came out. So I don’t see why this was an issue in the first place and want to know when its going to get fixed.

1 Like

I’m also one of the many players now missing most of my stats before season 1 of overwatch 2. The weirdest thing is that they showed up accurately during the first week of overwatch 2 but then randomly disappeared and now I have wildly inconsistent stats that if WERE actually true would probably make me the best quick play genji player alive with an average game time of 3 minutes over thousands of games with an 80% win rate which is not accurate.

3 Likes

Q. When should I expect my stats from Overwatch to be restored on my account?
We are currently working to restore all affected accounts, however we expect it will take several weeks before we can restore Overwatch stats for all affected accounts.”

This was said in the post on October 22. It has now been over three months and the issue is still present and not even a peep from them. Completely useless, give up an update ffs… No wonder the game is dying with this absolute trash levels of communication.

3 Likes

It’s really frustrating how many hours is missing. I’ve been playing since 2017 and mostly spent my time playing QP. I have well over 1000 hrs of QP play time but it currently shows as 200+. I had almost 500 hrs on mercy and it’s in the 240 now. It’s really disappointing that it’s been months at this point and no one is giving us answers or keeping us up to date :confused:

2 Likes

I am having that same issue. I’ve played countless hours of overwatch one. When I joined my PC and XBOX accounts it completely messed everything up. It doesn’t track any console progression at all. I played season 2 onwards of overwatch 1. And all I’ve got to show is season 30 from OW1. I play OW2 Competitive every day with my friends and I watch them rack up stats and wins. While I watch my account stuck on a fixed number that does not change Al season. My time played in hero’s also isn’t going up. The stats for those hero’s isn’t going up. So frustrating to lose hundreds of hours of records and still not have any fix!!! OVERWATCH PLEASE

1 Like

Massive patch coming and STILL no mention of this??? What an actual joke… Over three months now, despite them saying this would take a few weeks to fix. Made GM for the first time in OW2, and I literally cannot see any of my career profile stats. Can’t see which heroes are my most played, my win/loss on each hero etc…

3 Likes

Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.

I dont want my PC stats , all I wanted was to try overwatch 2 on PC , the biggest mistake I have done , now it only shows the 30 min time that I have played on PC , and not the 35+h I have played as wrecking ball on CONSOLE, I contacted support and they tell me to create an article here , even tho there is one article that has been created long time ago… Just fix it for me please, I don’t know what els to do…

1 Like

Another bump for this thread.

Are you guys still having this problem? Because I am and it has been 9 months already…

1 Like

Good news, Aaron Keller officially acknowledged the career profile bugs in a recent twitter reply, saying that they’re hoping to have a fix in for this in the mid season release in early September.

Link here: https://twitter.com/ControlWolf/status/1691708127794938191

Link to the competitive bugs megathread for anyone experiencing issues with their competitive career profile as well: The Competitive Bugs Megathread.

2 Likes

I will believe when it happens, in 2 years from now…

1 Like

Well Aaron Keller lied

3 Likes

You don’t say?! Who could have seen that coming?!

3 Likes

Every time support is contacted it is “we don’t have communications with the dev team”. Every attempt to contact Aaron Keller is met with deaf ears. Even when a fix is finally due we don’t get a fix or even an update as to when it will come. This is so disheartening.

1 Like

Been a whole year at this point… still cant see the correct stats (PS5 player)

1 Like

i heared they try to fix this earliest in Season 8, but lets see first since its been a year already

1 Like

My hours are missing for prior competitive seasons as well. What gives? And it’s been over a year since this issue was addressed. Not hopeful.

1 Like

I would be fine if they add a tab for console progress. Since my console play is so much worse i dont want it to ruin my pc stats.

But it should be visible for sure.

1 Like

so apperently people are getting slowly their stats backs (at least qplay) so i guess they are slowly rollin it out since mine are still missing. Hopefully soon

2 Likes