Career profile stats not updating in overwatch 2

Can you send us a link

5 Likes

Still happening on PS5, honestly…this is embarrassing, the stats are completely broken.
When I start a game, it immediately reset the stats from the previous game.
This need to be fixed asap.

4 Likes

Playing on PS4, and also have on PC but don’t play it much as I’m not good with keyboard and mouse. But popped on to see if playing on PC would change stats and it did. So for some reason it’s ignoring any console play stats.

4 Likes

Acknowledging it here

9 Likes

I figured it was only affecting consoles as I haven’t seen anyone on PC complain about it.

3 Likes

I feel a lot better now knowing that they’re aware of it, hopefully everyone gets their stats back and current playtime is still being recorded.

5 Likes

Same I’m fresh to overwatch 2 on ps5 and am locked at 13 games with 2 hours of play time when I really have well over both

2 Likes

Bump, I think this is my first and only forum post. Blizzard needs to fix this man. Not having ANY stats update obviously detracts from the experience, and also gives us less faith that matchmaking is actually working, might also be why all the games are lopsided.

I had 2999 comp hours before OW 2, and I fluctuate between 2999 and 2998. Played since season 2 and no stats to show for it… master support/diamond tank placed silver/bronze, made it to plat so that is a lot of stats missing from my profile.

8 Likes

Blizzard owes me some profile stats.

7 Likes

Well that’s good becuase I’m not playing till that’s fixed.

4 Likes

Same problem here, it says i won 15 matches and lost 5. Has been saying that since launch and ive played over 70 matches. I had a 16-18 kill streak says my highest is 8. It says i played 2 hours and i played over 40 at this point. But i unlocked competitive mark after 50 won quickplay matches but it says i played 21 matches lol. Every single stat is wrong except my eliminations and deaths i think. I fear its the reason my matchmaking has been brutal for me because its hard stuck at a positive win rate but iv’e been losing over 60% of my matches facing bomb squads. PS4.

3 Likes

Same problem, been stuck on 34 games won for the last week. Dont feel like playing much untill this is fixed since i was wanting to play comp

4 Likes

It has killed my urge to play as well. I already missed two days of challenges and I guess I will keep missing them until they acknowledge the issue, at least.

6 Likes

Bumping this thread too. Blizzard come on, at least tell us you are working on the problem, that’s enough for me, and seemingly most of us, for now. Some transparency would be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

could you tell me why my profile icon here on the forum has changed and could you tell me if there is any way to restore the one I had before? is it a problem related to the career profile bug?

2 Likes

Yeah they’re silent on every issue plaguing the game because their focus is on skins and cosmetics. I mean Bastion has been out of the game for nearly a week, and Torb is unavailable, but clearly what needs focus is the Kiriko Witch skin coming in two weeks. No comment on the broken career profile with stats not being tracked and stats being deleted as well. The rubberbanding, the disconnects, the buggy UI. Why comment on something they have no intention of fixing right away? The store works perfectly fine though. They gotta make sure that part of the game functions well at least.

4 Likes

how tf have they still mot acknowledged this issue??? whats going on? Its been a thing since launch and they havent said a word about it

5 Likes

We really want a fix for this major problem with the bugged career profiles on PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox.
Why is there no one concentrating on such a major problem after 2 weeks of launch?

3 Likes

They have, it was already posted earlier in this thread.

7 Likes

So I take it the stats are not being recorded client side? I feel they would have just confirmed that if it were the case.

Oh, well… Hopefully it is fixed soon so I still have time to complete the battle pass.

3 Likes