Career profile stats not updating in overwatch 2

Same here. Just over 1k hours gone.

(Sarcasm incoming) “but hey, want to know more about this bug? Click this link from October 2022, because we haven’t been bothered to address it since!”

3 Likes

My stats are back, kind of stunned right now

1 Like

ALL? Including comp? I got my QP stats back I think.
Theres an issue where if you play multi platform, you cant see your wins on the other platform.
So I had X wins on PC, went and played 1 game of comp on console (mistake) now cant see my PC wins or losses, just see 1 game played, 1 loss… Grr

1 Like

It was mostly QP for me and it’s all back, I haven’t played comp since OW1 sounds like the same bug though

1 Like

yeah I think my QP stats all got reinstated. I was missing about 400hrs QP, 500hrs comp, my QP jumped by 400hrs the other day, comp number stayed the same.

2 Likes

Snakebite: I’m not sure if you saw my reply, but as one of the last people to reply to the competitive bugs megathread before the forum moderators locked and unlisted the thread, I felt it was right that I gave you its final update.

[COMPETITIVE BUGS MEGATHREAD - FINAL UPDATE]

As of February 16th, 2024, forum moderator and community manager Kaedi has closed and unlisted The Competitive Bugs Megathread. This means it can no longer accept new replies, it cannot be displayed in topic lists, and it can only be accessed via a direct link. Screenshots below:

https://imgur.com/a/zxFv7Hp

I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude toward each and every one of you who has helped in spreading the word about all of these issues this past year and a half. From the wiped career profiles, to the falsely permanent banned accounts, to the inaccurate competitive rank adjustments, to missing end-of-season competitive rewards, to the missing Top 500 leaderboard placements and rewards for every season since Season 36, and so much more, it is evident Blizzard’s only concern is to conceal issues rather than address and fix them. With the megathread’s closure however, it is unlikely any of these issues will be fixed, and as such, this will likely be my very last update.

That being said, I fully intend for this megathread to remain accessible as long as possible so that others may continue to utilize its collection of resources to help solve or help find solutions to any competitive bugs or issues you may have. While I will never delete this megathread, it is entirely possible it will be deleted by another forum moderator in the near future. As such, I have been preparing backups on the WayBackMachine so that its resources may continue to be utilized. Links to the backups are listed below:

• https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/the-competitive-bugs-megathread/696580/*
  • https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/comprehensive-thread-of-all-top-500competitive-bugs/696580*

Until then, please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand to be given the rewards we rightfully earned. And once again, thank you so much to everyone who has and will contributed in making these issues known. It truly was an honor, a privilege, and a joy to work with you all.

2 Likes

wait did some of you got your stats back ? for real ? Im sill missing mine…

3 Likes

my career profile isn’t updating and I believe its showing my console stats (on PS5) while I usually play on PC and only occasionally play on my console to play with some friends. So all my wins and stats on PC arent showing from any of the previous seasons or this current season and it wont update I even tried unlinking my account but it hasn’t worked.

1 Like

Have the been gone since Oct 22’? Just curious

2 Likes

Thank you for your tireless work the past year.

2 Likes

I lost thousands of hours of playtime due to the bug with the merge to overwatch2 on playstation. It’s been over a year. Will this ever be fixed or did i just waste my time playing this game 2016-2022. My career profile is completely wrong all my stats all my hours. Also just noticed the other mega thread we had on this was closed and unlisted, if devs think they can just sweep this under the rug then thats messed up. Players deserve answers/compensation.

3 Likes

Oh. My. God. My stats are back. I’m also in shock. Thanks Blizzard. Was losing hope I’d never see them again as it’s been so long. 1000 hours lost I’ve now regained. I’ve posted so much about this too so also stunned right now.

3 Likes

Patiently waiting for the same results, still nervous that I won’t be so lucky :frowning:

5 Likes

Some of you guys got your stats back? :sob: I’m ganna have to keep checking mine and hopefully they’ll be back as well. I’ve been checking this thread for ages hoping for some good news.

2 Likes

OK SO I JUST CHECKED MINE AND THEYRE BACK. OH MY GOD. I almost started crying :sob:

2 Likes

Wow guys good news, can any of you confirm you got COMP stats back though? I got QP ones, not comp ones :frowning:

2 Likes

In my case, only a portion of my lost stats have been returned. I don’t know if they will return the rest to me or if my case has supposedly been resolved.

1 Like

Can you tell if your comp stats for older seasons are showing up under all modes with everything else? Mine definitely are. I think they intentionally got rid of the specific comp season stat category drop down, at least for OW1

Still also a little impatiently waiting for my 3000 hours to be returned :,)

2 Likes

Does this mean they are slowy rollin this out? cause i still dont have anything back

2 Likes