Career profile stats not updating in overwatch 2

My stats randomly changed…again… docked an extra 70 hours from comp time and added 70 hours on to arcade hours…

1 Like

begging them to at least communicate with us at this point. At the bare minimum, it’d just be nice for them to be honest and tell us if they have no idea how to fix it or don’t intend to. Tired of holding onto the hope that they may still care about the dedication we all showed to the game that we love and worked to grind on for years.

7 Likes

Very well written Cubone and exactly the point, yes

5 Likes

This!

I’m 32 and play like an ‘old’ gamer now. My 3,000+ hours from OW1–properly displayed in my profile—would be my main way to enjoy the game. I really wanted a platinum border in OW1 (I almost made it). But they took that away for no reason. But at least I would still have all my old stats to admire, presumably for the lifespan of the Overwatch title. But… no.

It would be easier to ‘forgive’ if you will, if they would just be transparent with it, like you said.

Edit: If you try to look at my profile it will show as private. It’s not even set to private in the game rofl

6 Likes

I can’t imagine in my job leaving an incident for a year in a production environment.

9 Likes

Game director Aaron Keller made a tweet yesterday acknowledging the much anticipated career profiles bug fixes in which he says that the fix caused some additional issues and won’t be implemented until Season 8 at the earliest. Let’s hope this second prediction ends up being more accurate than the first.

Tweet here for those who want to read it: https://twitter.com/Azdyph/status/1713404409609101811

Link to the competitive bugs megathread here for those who are experiencing issues with competitive: The Competitive Bugs Megathread

6 Likes

ok well lets hope we finally get our hours back then im so tired of waiting ;(

4 Likes

Exactly! I wish they were more straightforward about this. Over a year which is CRAZY

1 Like

lets keep this topic alive! hows everyones day ?

3 Likes

Stat-less…

Characters…
xD

1 Like

Oh, not too bad. Just still a couple HUNDRED hours missing of Sombra. How about you?

3 Likes

only about 2000 hours lost from console what about you guys ? LL

3 Likes

I suppose 60 some weeks still technically counts as “several”.

4 Likes

They still haven’t fixed it. Quick, everybody act surprised!

7 Likes

Prayer thread bump? For Christmas? <3

3 Likes

Bumping this thread again because we’re now in 2024 without a fix for career stats /sigh

5 Likes

Don’t worry, guys! They’ll definitely include a fix in the next update, right?

…Right?

4 Likes

Oh, Aaron lied again? A year and a half of lies.

3 Likes

happy Monday and happy lies

4 Likes

Will season 9 be our season? :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes