Career profile stats not updating in overwatch 2

I feel you bro, I really do.

1 Like

I really hate that Blizzard hasn’t fixed this yet, but links everyone to a post they made 6 months ago addressing the issue and saying it will be fixed in a few weeks. What’s the point of doing that if you’re not actually going to fix it, or at least give an honest update on where they’re at? It’s so frustrating.

6 Likes

Very well put, yup…

1 Like

I’m so nervous to find out if today is the patch that fixes it.

Edit: Not fixed. Of course it’s not fixed.

2 Likes

Another season, another opportunity for the Devs to leave issues unaddressed, bugs unfixed, and promises broken. I wish I were surprised.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Incorrect competitive career profiles have been a persistent, ongoing issue since before Overwatch 2 launched. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give back the stats we spent so much time to achieve.

Thanks for fixing this Blizzard! I’m glad I poured thousands of hours into a game with the assurance that will always be reflected!

1 Like

@GeneParmesan Dont do that. Dont give me hope.

1 Like

Adding mine to the list.

Career stats showing incorrectly.
Many less hours than I actually played.
Individual hero stats incorrect for most.
The most egregiously wrong stats are the 145% win rate on Ashe, 130% on Bastion and 120% on Torbjorn.

Seriously Blizzard. It’s been like this since OW2 launch. Zero communication. Will this EVER be fixed?

At this point if I was given the option to wipe my stats clean and start fresh while retaining all of my cosmetics, I would take it.

4 Likes

210 days and counting…

6 Likes

new patch, new skins for 20 bucks still no fix ;-;

6 Likes

I don’t see anything about it in the season 5 patch notes either. Just the five seasons we have been missing our stats… It’s crazy that this is such a low priority for them

4 Likes

This is insane. Season 5 and 7 months later and our career profiles are still not fixed. Keep posting guys cause we have the right to get our hours back. Let them put more people on this since they decided to focus on the live game. No more excuses !!!

4 Likes

Dear Blizzard Devs,

I hope all is well with you.

I am writing to inform you regarding an issue I am facing of incorrect career profile overview and statistics that has existed currently for 8 months - since the launch of Overwatch 2.

I have played Overwatch 1 for 1000+ hours, with my 3 most played heroes being Mercy, Moira, and D.va. At the launch of Overwatch 2, my career profile overview displayed around only 400 hours, with it showing that my 3 most played heroes are Mercy, Moira, and Brigitte (which is incorrect considering many of my hours on all the heroes just went missing - including my 3 most played heroes).

To clarify further, firstly, in Overwatch 1 on August 20, 2019, I was a level 100 bronze border with 5 stars. During this time, the total time played was 498 hours. Secondly, in Overwatch 1 on December 22, 2021, I was a level 99 silver border with 5 stars. During this time, the total time played was 1,058 hours. As of today in Overwatch 2, the total time played in my career profile overview shows 499 hours.

My final level before the launch of Overwatch 2 was level 38 gold border with 1 star, indicating that I should have more than 1,058+ hours on my career profile overview. However, my career profile in Overwatch 2 displays the wrong overview and statistics for all my time played and for all my heroes, showing 499 hours - which is almost the same number of hours I had when I was in bronze border in 2019!

It will almost be a year since the existence of this bug, and we console players have been patiently waiting since October 2022 to get our correct career profile overview and statistics back someday.

I would appreciate it if this could be taken care of promptly and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you,

Moonstone

7 Likes

They don’t know how to fix this and they have no intention to address it.

2 Likes

They did address it. They wrote a single sentence about it on the Known Issues Post four days after launch and have done absolutely nothing else to fix the issue in the almost eight months since then.

1 Like

I made a bug post regarding this issue as well in hopes of bringing more attention and awareness to it: Incorrect Career Profile Overview and Statistics on Console

4 Likes

Any chance we could get an update on the stats issue from the developers to celebrate Summer games?

1 Like

Nope, it’s still listed as a known issue. Nine months without any update and counting…

3 Likes

didn’t even realize it has been nine months already. someone could’ve gotten pregnant and given birth to their child in the time this bug has been an issue

4 Likes