Career profile stats not updating in overwatch 2

It’s happening to me too. After I merged my Xbox account to my PC account, no matter how much Mei I play the stats won’t update. It’s the same for all the other heroes too, I’ve played alot of other heroes but nothing will update. I don’t know how to fix it and it’s getting seriously annoying.

1 Like

having the same issue

1 Like

I am having same issue but I am on PC.

1 Like

Isn’t great they broke it twice in the first 6 months. Whats even better is that to fix the stats bug the first time they had to delete all of the old stats form OW1.

1 Like

Source? I don’t see the devs confirming this

1 Like

The career profile has been broken far more times than just twice. Sometimes it incorrectly displays totaled stats, or it incorrectly merges previous season data with current season data, or it doesn’t update data after playing, or it loses data after playing, or its straight up blank or missing. The possibilities are truly endless.

You can read more about these and other issues in my thread Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.

As for the deletion of old statistics, I don’t think that’s the case otherwise there would have been absolutely massive backlash. I think those stats are just now only accessible by the Developers and not the players, which I do not agree with in the slightest.

2 Likes

The same thing is happening to me aswell, apparently this issue is unknown to the devs from what I heard from a support team member

1 Like

A new patch is live as of a few minutes ago. I don’t have my hopes up though.

Edit: Of course stats are still missing.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like the Career profiles are fixed as of the patch today. Just checked and I still have something like 1000 hours missing from my time played.

3 Likes

They have partially fixed the current season, so you can at least see the current season stats but yeah, the historic stats are still missing.

The one thing giving me hope is that its still on the updated “known issues” list so one can still pray we get our lost history back :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t know how you have your stats, but mine still won’t show. Idk man I hope they fix this soon I really do, blizzard really needs too.

2 Likes

Really sad that they’re blatantly ignoring this issue. I’ve been playing since launch year and now all of my stats are gone. Makes it hard to keep playing.

2 Likes

Maybe stop with content drops no one asked for and extend the battle pass dates until you get some of these major issues ironed out. You’ll make more money in the long run.

2 Likes

+1 for this!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If Blizzard can’t fix this they should just come out and say it. IF that’s the case they should heavily compensate those impacted by this ridiculous bug…

2 Likes

Literally over 1000 hours of gameplay from OW1 was wiped from my account after merging PS/PC and we were told back in October, 2022 it would be fixed within a few weeks. It’s been 5 months and not a word and it’s kind of gross at this point.

But yes. please continue doing pointless updates like fixing the sounds the penguins make on the new Antarctica map, thats totally important.

6 Likes

They were more concerned with fixing the physics of the Busan cow.

5 Likes

5 months now and it’s STILL NOT FIXED this is aboslutely ridicilous. Not even updating us about this in the last 5 months blows my mind.

5 Likes

Hello adding my outcry to this thread blizzard.

Missing thousands of hours on my profile.

Give us an update please! Can this be fixed or not?

This has not been fixed in a few weeks. You guys lied and also are now ignoring this issue like it doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

Could the Devs look into my account, all of my competitive play from Overwatch 1 is completely wiped, not a single history of me ever touching a ranked game in Overwatch 1 at all is ridiculous. I only just started getting into competitive again this current season for Overwatch 2 thinking maybe it’ll show up again once I get placed but it doesn’t. How do I explain having so many golden weapons without ever playing competitive for competitive points to earn golden weapons.

1 Like