Career Profile Stats (Console): What's Wrong?

Part 1 - Time Played

This was posted on release month. Mentioned how the time that you played, on console, between October 4th and October 18th weren’t tracked. That’s fine, whatever.
They also say they are working on restoring the stats and that it will “take several weeks”. Okay.
It’s been nearly 4 MONTHS since, where are my stats??

Around 4 years ago: h ttps://imgur.com/YPk16HQ (delete the space between the h and t).

Season 18ish: h ttps://imgur.com/na7jLHR

OW2 Season 2, a few weeks ago: h ttps://imgur.com/aZCc8PO

When I log in the game right now it says my total time played is 1000 hours. HOW is that possible? I had 1000 hours on the game around 4 years ago. Played it multiple seasons after (the 1st screenshot), been playing ever since OW2 launch but I somehow still have the same amount?

I had 1468 hours on the game around Season 18. Played it multiple seasons after (the 2nd screenshot), been playing ever since OW2 launch but I somehow have less hours?

Just look at the time played of some heroes, how did I go from having 97 hours with Hanzo to having 32 hours?

Part 2 - More Time Played Not Showing Up

The rank icons on this screenshot show up but not my gametime on Season 1. It was like this through Season 1 and 2: h ttps://imgur.com/s3CZMHT

My game time and stats were being tracked though.
Let’s say in Season 2 I had 4 hours as Winston. If I checked my gametime just for Season 2 it would accurately show 4 hours.
If I checked my game time just for Season 1, nothing would show up.
But if I checked All Competitive Seasons, Season 1’s time would be added to Season 2’s time as Winston.
I can do this because I did not play between Season 30 and the final OW season.
SOOOOO it WAS being tracked, just not displayed. Why?

Part 3 - Current problems

Innacurate stats, stats not being displayed and now rank icons not being displayed.

After Season 3’s patch rank icons, time played and stats from Season 1 and Season 2 do not show up.
You can check the stats by going to “All Competitive Seasons”, if you haven’t played between Season 30 and the last OW season like me, but that just shows the combined stats.

I just want stats, rank, play time, etc to be displayed correctly and accurately, please.

13 Likes

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.

1 Like

Idk if you have this in your post as it is quite a read BUT on console there are a lot of T500 slots who seem to be occupied by the same players (not talking about smurfs), names not showing up and you can’t check their career profiles (all players not just the ones where name doesn’t show up).
It just sends you to their PSN profile. If they are XBOX some error pops up, which is fine since different platform.

Would be nice to be able to check their career profiles for stats and all that. You can on PC, why can’t you on Console?

2 Likes

I only play on PC so I’m not familiar with the Console, but does this mean that the Top 500 leaderboards on Console is shared by both Xbox and Playstation players? And as for the duplicated accounts, that’s something I haven’t seen before so I’m assuming it only applies to Consoles. Players disappearing from the leaderboards is a recurring issue for PC too that, in fact I made two lists for that issue, one for each season so far. As for checking profiles, I’m not sure by what you mean but are you saying that all players on console’s have their profiles set to private or is there a system wide change that prevents anyone from seeing each other’s profiles? In any case, I’d be grateful if you could create a post detailing all of those issues and send me a link of it so I can add it to my list.

1 Like

So when I go to the T500 leaderboard I can select region, role and then it let’s me either only select PlayStation or both PlayStation and XBOX (i’m assuming it is like this since it says “Console”).

If you go to T500 on PC and click on anyone, you go to their career profile.
On Console I click on anyone and instead it just shows me their PSN profile.
It’s not that their career profiles are private, it’s that I can’t even check them, no option to. Pretty sure I could before.

After I play in the same match/If I’m in the same match as someone and click on them I can check their Career Profiles. When I go to T500 and do the same I can’t. Only shows their PSN profile. If they are XBOX nothing shows up, which is okay.

It would be like sending you to their BattleNet profile on PC.

1 Like

Those are definitely new bugs I haven’t heard before and it’s not something I’ve come across in the forums yet so either this is only affects you or you’re the only one who’s bothered to make a post about it so far. Either way it should be addressed and I’d create a post about each of those issues or try and create one post listing and detailing those issues, whichever you believe will result in more traction. Seems like another unfixable bug from the players side though so we’ll just have to hope the Devs notice and take care of it.

From what I notice for the leaderboard, for example in open queue.

If we check “playstation”, for example the first player is “Master 1”.

If we check “console”, so all the consoles, there are 50 pages, and even the number 500 is “GM 5”.

However they are not only XBOX players, I tried to open profiles and there are plenty of Playstation players.

If I mark the box “friend” + “console”, I appear with my list of friends, if I mark the box “friend” + “playstation”, I do not appear, same for my list of friends.

It’s like the game doesn’t consider that we are on Playstation, in this case we all have a PS5.

Maybe that’s why I don’t appear in the “Playstation” ranking. While the “playstation” ranking starts at “Diamond 5” and it only counts 33 players… I am “Diamond 3”

2 Likes

I have constantly had issues with stats being wrong they did fix it before but it was only fixed for a couple days it then reverted back to being wrong I have noticed when I get to around 14 hours on any character on comp my stats stop updating is this ever gonna be fixed. As the stats aren’t correct in also not getting the player titles I earned which is sad

2 Likes

Not sure if this what you’re looking for, but I’ll link this comment from my megathread in case it’s useful somehow: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs - #194 by Benzema-21242.

Has nothing to do with it and with all due respect you’re not reading what I wrote.

Imagine you’re checking the T500 leaderboard on PC, click on any player, instead of it showing you their Career Profile it shows you their BNet profile. That’s what happens on console (PlayStation that I know of)

1 Like

My mistake, it’s hard to keep track of all these bugs sometimes and I’m the one who made the list of them. I was hoping someone in this thread would find it useful, but that’s unfortunate if not. And so the wait continues.

1 Like

been having this same issue… it’s absolutely ridiculous. its telling me ive played zero games with widowmaker and have two wins, im pretty sure is not possible. its also telling me i have less than an hour on dva who i have been playing for years. ive just stopped playing this game, really tragic.

2 Likes

It’s odd, I think they just outright got rid of most of our stats. Some are counted, some aren’t again just odd.

1 Like

It’s been about 5 months and they haven’t found any solution, it’s really sad

2 Likes

Still an issue almost one year in

1 Like

A year in and i’m still missing 450+ hours of game time and my most played heroes list along with their stats is completely wrong and all over the place.

I had 600+ hours on Mercy alone yet it shows 100. My second and third most played were D.Va and Tracer, now it shows Hanzo and Widow which I barely ever touched aside from Mystery heroes. Zarya which was my fourth shows up way down the list with only 12 hours which is impossible as not only i played her a ton even in competitive, but last time I checked back in the original game I had around 50 hours with her.

I can’t believe they completely abandoned this issue. It’s truly disheartening seeing all the time I dedicated to this game and heroes since early 2017 showing up incorrectly or straight up not showing at all.

2 Likes