Career Profile not showing OW2 Competitive Ranks PC

When you review player profiles for Competitive season rankings, there is no data showing up (except for incorrect numbers of games played) for OW2 seasons 1 and 2. As a community tournament organizer, this is extremely detrimental to our efforts to review player eligibility for our tournament. I didn’t see this called out for PC in the Known Bugs post. Can you please review and address ASAP?

50 Likes

Replying to boost, icons are cut off, ranks are also not showing correctly.

9 Likes

Still happening ._. No announcement about this bug or when will they fix it?

4 Likes

Can confirm. One game of Open Queue Competitive fixed this bug for me too. However, I’m still documenting this bug in the competitive bugs megathread. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

4 Likes

Yup, still happening for me too. I originally thought it was because I was playing my placement games, was placed into G3, and now ranked up to G2 and yet nothing. I’ve seen it showing up on some peoples career profiles, but very few. Makes me nervous that when or if they fix it. They will say we were placed wrong because it’s still showing games won from Season 2 for me.

1 Like

I don’t see my rank when I go to career profile…I suppose Blizzard has decided not to fix it yet? I’m diamond and not top500.

3 Likes

To fix this play a game of open queue ranked and your rank will show in your career profile again! It’s stupid I know but that’s the way you do it

5 Likes

Yep, same problem. Going to try the open queue fix that someone suggested, and see if that helps. But I’m also only in bronze 5 over and over again. I’ve ranked up with 5 wins 3 times now and it keeps giving me bronze 5 again and again. I know I’m not great but damn, I’m not that bad.

2 Likes

I feel like it still works like old mmr. If you’re winning more than you’re losing you should climb. I went from Plat to GM in like 2 days by gaining 3 tiers every placement bc I was rolling every game without a loss.

1 Like

Playing a game of open queue does indeed fix this bug for your own personal profile but its being unable to view other players’ competitive stats thats been the main issue for me personally.

Side note, I am glad they made the icons larger. I spent all of season 1 thinking I was tier 5 only to find out I was actually 3 at the end. Not that my opinion means much but I still feel they need a bit of fine tuning design wise. Now that theyre enlarged the resulting lack of detail alongside their forced placement within the context of the old profile design makes them feel a bit cheap / awkward.

2 Likes

There’s a ton of other bugs regarding the competitive career profile page currently as well and I’m not sure which one is the one that’s causing your issue. My guess is that past season data is being merged with current season data, which would result in the current season displaying no data, and past seasons displaying cumulative data. If you’d like to read about them, there’s quite a few posts about that in my thread Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs - #113 by Azdyph-1127 under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. This might also be an issue with account merging in which the statistics are totaled incorrectly after merging. Some players also have a bug where all past data has been erased or they are unable to add any data to their statistics after playing, or they can even lose previous data after playing. Or this is an entirely new bug I haven’t discovered yet. The possibilities truly are endless.

Happening for me as well its combining all my ow2 rank stats despite clicking the separate drop down and the ranks just show as dashes (-)

But I’ve had issues with my career profile since the release of ow2. my intial thread is here so if anyone else is unable to see their stats pre season 32 of ow1 please comment on it so we can see a fix in the near future.

1 Like

Update that it’s still happening. I can see my rank on overwatch 1, but not the stats. As for the overwatch 2 ranks, I can see my total stats throughout all the games when I click on each individual season, but no rank. What a massive bug that has not been under overwatch’s attentions yet

2 Likes

PC. Still happening for me and it is not account specific, tried on secondary. I tried repair and reinstalling the game to no available. I tried the open competitive queue and it puts some stats on my profile, but it’s inaccurate data and I still can’t see anyone else’s profile.

Blizzard please fix.

1 Like

this actually done the trick, weird bug tho

1 Like

Still happening right now.

3 Likes

Open comp open queue fixed current season for me, but not past. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

It doesn’t help for previous season ranks though, which tournament organizers need.

3 Likes

I would very much like this bug to be fixed soon. Including previous season’s ranks.

3 Likes

Is there any fix for this? Some profiles I view show their ranks but mine only shows my games. Has there been a blue post yet for an upcoming fix for this issue?
Seems odd that the game has been out since October 4th. 4Months later and it’s still ongoing…?

2 Likes