Career Profile - current and season high ranking not visible

Same here. No rank showing for competitive.

5 Likes

cringe that they cant even show your stats and still havent fixed it…

2 Likes

They Still DIDNT FIX IT YET

3 Likes

Same here, I’m guessing when they made adjustments to the number of matches required for rank change, it somehow affected the ranking display in Profile. Hoping for a quick fix, since its annoying.

2 Likes

Same here. Its not a general thing because I can see some other peoples rank and info but not my own and not my friend. The stats are all wrong too. :confused:

1 Like

I HAVE THE FIX! You have to play 1 open queue game, Don’t ask me how or why but it works :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Can confirm. One game of Open Queue Competitive fixed this bug for me too. However, I’m still documenting this bug in my post: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word would be appreciated.

I have the same issue but even before this current season I couldn’t see any of my rankings pre Season 32 of OW1 :frowning:

1 Like

Had same issue. Fixed it by playing one game of any role competitive. Don’t know why but it worked for me.

3 Likes

i’ll try that and see what happens

1 Like

Non of my previous or current rankings are showing also played 2 games with a friend trying to do tank placements and suddenly couldn’t chose tank role anymore even tho I hadn’t ranked yet and we could play like that the game before

1 Like

So playing one game of role queue fixed my current season presenting stats, but still no stats for season 1 and 2, which is especially disappointing because I just hit masters in season 2 for the first time. Now it’s not there.

1 Like

I did a game of open queue to see if it would resolve. It made stats appear on my own profile even though I haven’t finished placements. I still cannot see any ranked stats on anyone else’s profile.

PC. I have retried ‘repair’, reinstalling, and using a secondary account and I seem to be affected everywhere. My friends aren’t reporting this issue.

1 Like

I just had to play one round of open queue and it fixed it.

1 Like

Blizzard becomes more and more cringe… Now players have to figure out how to fix their game. It literally died when they remove that the performance matters pre diamond and nobody cares. Really sad.

1 Like

I just tried the solo queue technique, and it indeed unlocked my ranks on the screen and updated my hero specific stats. What a weird bug.

1 Like

i was gold 3 support in season 2 and my rank doesn’t show on my profile, ive tried the open queue fix but it pur my season 3 support rank as silver 2? i havent even played competitive in this season so i shouldnt have a rank… and even if i did why would it say silver 2 if i placed gold 3? it doesnt make sense

1 Like

playing open queue game fixed my stats only for current season i still cant look through my previous seasons properly and i can see some players ranks but mostly its just nothing but somehow top500 fixed itslef before open queue game so idk

1 Like

This is happening to me, too. My placements and high and final and all that for OW2 is all dashed out, despite playing and winning over a hundred matches. Not only that, all but two seasons from OW1 are also missing from the list or say I didn’t do placements. I’ve been playing since 2017–I really hope all this information on my profile and everyone else’s isn’t lost, now.

1 Like

Since there is a Workaround … play a Match of “Comp Cursed Mode” aka. Open-Q … i dont think they will prio a fix on this … i bet on some Random wrong offset in the Array Stats Array :wink:
Still not playing Open-Q tho …

GL & HF !

2 Likes