Career Profile - current and season high ranking not visible

After installing and opening Overwatch 2 season 3, when I look at my career profile overview I don’t see the current and season high ranks of OW2 Season 1 and 2 anymore.

When I choose: ‘All competitive seasons’ or ‘Current competitive season’ or ‘Season 2’ or ‘Season 1’
→ I get this displayed:
‘Current’ = –
‘Season high’ = –
‘Games won’, Tank = 3, Damage = 0, Support = 1238

I’m not sure but it seems like that is a summary of all the matches that I played in OW2!?
In both seasons of OW2 I played around 600 matches.

Anyway, something is off… my ranking stats are gone. This is also the case when I look into the ‘statistics’ tab. There is the same issue, it seems like all the OW2 stats are summarized in one big stat similar to what I described above.

(I didn’t finish my 1st placement for season 3 yet, but the season 3 stats are similar to seasons 1 & 2. I’m not sure yet if I will see a ranking after finishing my placements…)

37 Likes

Seeing the same thing, it’s frustrating that something simple like this was missed.

12 Likes

+1. Skill tier icons are missing for OW2 seasons.

7 Likes

Okay… now I have even another bug… I didn’t finish my placement matches yet. But when I open the Competitive Role Select. I do see a ranking for the support role even though I only played 5 matches (2 wins and 3 losses)…
Maybe I’m wrong… but shouldn’t my ranking be hidden (in the role select) until I complete the placement matches!?

4 Likes

I have the same issue, this is common among all my friends on PC that play overwatch.
Can’t see ranking of s1 and s2 of OW2, even though I ranked in both!!
This is something extremely trivial and basic, very disappointing that blizzard missed this. There is actually no way I’m playing comp anymore until this is fixed, can’t trust that my rank will update correctly, and can’t see what’s the rank of other players with/against me.
Blizzard please acknowledge and fix this problem asap, seems like something really simple to fix.

5 Likes

This is happening to me as well.

2 Likes

Same for me,
Season rank is missing and got no rewards…
I want my 500 comp points

2 Likes

Same problem here.
PC player

2 Likes

Same here. No rank showing for competitive.

5 Likes

cringe that they cant even show your stats and still havent fixed it…

2 Likes

They Still DIDNT FIX IT YET

3 Likes

Same here, I’m guessing when they made adjustments to the number of matches required for rank change, it somehow affected the ranking display in Profile. Hoping for a quick fix, since its annoying.

2 Likes

Same here. Its not a general thing because I can see some other peoples rank and info but not my own and not my friend. The stats are all wrong too. :confused:

1 Like

I HAVE THE FIX! You have to play 1 open queue game, Don’t ask me how or why but it works :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Can confirm. One game of Open Queue Competitive fixed this bug for me too. However, I’m still documenting this bug in my post: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word would be appreciated.

I have the same issue but even before this current season I couldn’t see any of my rankings pre Season 32 of OW1 :frowning:

1 Like

Had same issue. Fixed it by playing one game of any role competitive. Don’t know why but it worked for me.

3 Likes

i’ll try that and see what happens

1 Like

Non of my previous or current rankings are showing also played 2 games with a friend trying to do tank placements and suddenly couldn’t chose tank role anymore even tho I hadn’t ranked yet and we could play like that the game before

1 Like

So playing one game of role queue fixed my current season presenting stats, but still no stats for season 1 and 2, which is especially disappointing because I just hit masters in season 2 for the first time. Now it’s not there.

1 Like