Career Profile bugged?

My comp profile is bugged as well. Its not showing mine nor anybody else’s rank. The stats it shows is from all seasons even though you select the current season.

2 Likes

Has there been any communication from Devs about this being resolved yet? I’m not seeing anything so far?

2 Likes

Also having the same problem after Season 3 patch. S1,S2 and S3 stats are all the same, rank doesn’t show (like you never played) but when i go to queue a competitive game i can see my ranks displaying fine, also previous season stats from ow1 are not recorded and it only shows the last 5 seasons, they should just keep all stats going Ow1 and 2 regardless, this mess wouldn’t happen if they didn’t mess with Ow1 stats in the first place, just like the hanzo animation bug in the previous patch, better not touch stuff that don’t need touching, you only create extra work for yourselves devs.
P.s. Guys leave a comment to gather traction, maybe they address this problem at some point…

2 Likes

The same thing is happening to me all my overwatch one stats are basically gone

3 Likes

They haven’t acknowledged it yet, as far as I know. Super frustrating.

3 Likes

Damn, that’s a bummer :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Definitely a universal issue across all platforms for OW2 seasons 1, 2, and 3 - really wish they would at least recognize it or give an approximate ETA

4 Likes

Can confirm. One game of Open Queue Competitive fixed this bug for me too. However, I’m still documenting this bug in my post: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word would be appreciated.

Playing one match of comp open queue game fixed it for me.

2 Likes

Same issue. This is going to sound seriously stupid but I read it on another thread and it actually worked. Try playing one game of open queue and at least all your OW2 stuff should come back corrected. Don’t ask me how, but it worked for me.

2 Likes

Play one game of open que should fix it. Still a bug, but does seem to work.

1 Like

Everyone I know has the same problem

1 Like

Same to me. I’m really wondering how much time will blizzard take to fix this issue :frowning: So annoying.

3 Likes

I joined OW2 played a little on my PC then wanted to play on my PS4 (so originally my account was made in PC) anyways now the hours on my career profile specifically quick play because its the only mode i played on my PS4 are frozen forever unless i get back on my ps4 the hours update but if i play quickplay on my PC its frozen as if i didnt play an hour of quickplay, sadly my stats dont get updated either i wish i hadnt merged my account or logged into my ps4 if this happend idk if anyone else has the exact same problem as me because devs are still not saying anything about it or fixing it

1 Like

Since launch my carrer profile is bugged, I had 200hours on Genji and now my ranks are lost, I suddenly became a Moira main as the profile say, PLEASE BLIZZARD FIX THIS

1 Like

guess it’ll never be fixed. :’)

2 Likes

Mine is bugged as well :/. Was hoping to be able to view the stats on third party sites and how I stack up on leaderboards too

2 Likes

im having the exact same problem its so annoying because it happened to me with comp so all my comp hours are messed up idk how to fix it

1 Like

When OW2 launched my most played character had 445 hrs played, then it changed to 116 hrs when the bug first happened and it’s now sitting at 170hrs. So this bug has never been fixed. All other characters are wildly off as well. Just frustrating because the communication regarding it seems non-existent. If they can’t fix it, I’d rather be told.

1 Like

The same problem here, but just started in this season. I lost all my career profile, I’ve played this game since the launcher. There are some that Blizzard team was doing about that?

1 Like