Career Profile bugged?

Is anyone else’s career profile bugged with ranks?
I’ve played 12 games today and my career profile is bugged. not showing my rank or my previous OW2 ranks. my OW1 ranks are there though. My games won is bugged too?
EDIT: my previous rank is also wrong. I was Dia 2, and it said i finished dia 3?

18 Likes

The carrer profile history has a new Team section and it is also bugged . 4k damage 22 kills it displays everyone 0 kill with 500 - 1000 damage .

4 Likes

Well, I’m at least seeing comp stats now. That’s an improvement. The stats are completely wrong, but they’re there now.

1 Like

My Overwatch 1 last 2 seasons stats are no longer there and the only way to see my Overwatch 2 Season 2 stats is to click on the blank tab and select All… for season 1 there’s nothing :confused:

1 Like

yup mine are too, my stats are different from last season and my win and loss isn’t adding up right, its 3 off for all my characters.

1 Like

My Profile isnt even working.
I’m missing my whole OW1 Stats. Ive played since Beta - like 5k hours. All gone.

The Character-Stats are wrong.
Its telling me that Reinhardt and Hog are my Mains. Totally wrong. I rarely play them, I ended up like 20 hours on them when Servers went down.

My Stats atm arent counting.
It tells me - I havent played last Season. I have. I grinded for hours. My Stats in general arent counting. I’ve played a lot of Kiriko since her release - games telling me I have 10minutes. Overall…its so buggy.
The Players in Ranked, they have a totally wrong picture of me…I mean…I got asked to play brig a few hours ago bcs my profile says , i play brig most of all the supports which isnt true…I play every Support BESIDES Brig XD

(they thought I’ll be insane on that char lmao)

So…its annoying af. I hope they can fix it. And tbh…i’m kinda sad bcs I’ve grinded hours like 150 on Ashe…300 on Ana so I can end perfectly before the servers are down…all gone now.

3 Likes

same here. cannot see any rank icon including other player.

1 Like

my season 2 stats are showing my season 1 stats instead.

2 Likes

Bumping this. I reported this two days ago, and I’ve seen a lot of other people reporting it, but no updates from the Devs yet.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s bugged to hell. It’s showing every season of competitive for me as having the same stats as “all seasons.” Game Browser isn’t recording playtime, everything is bugged.

3 Likes

Yep, same here. Came here to see if it was just me.
Clearly isn’t. Seems like it’s everyone. :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s getting so frustrating. There haven’t been any updates from the Devs since the 7th. It would be great if they could update their “Known Bugs” post so we can at least confirm they are aware of this.

4 Likes

Yeah they’re bugged…again. I have no idea how they fixed it for season 2, just to break it again in season 3.

2 Likes

its been two days since release of season 3, hope it will get fixed soon…

2 Likes

same here, it shows games played, won and heros played, I have not played at all

2 Likes

My comp profile is bugged as well. Its not showing mine nor anybody else’s rank. The stats it shows is from all seasons even though you select the current season.

2 Likes

Has there been any communication from Devs about this being resolved yet? I’m not seeing anything so far?

2 Likes

Also having the same problem after Season 3 patch. S1,S2 and S3 stats are all the same, rank doesn’t show (like you never played) but when i go to queue a competitive game i can see my ranks displaying fine, also previous season stats from ow1 are not recorded and it only shows the last 5 seasons, they should just keep all stats going Ow1 and 2 regardless, this mess wouldn’t happen if they didn’t mess with Ow1 stats in the first place, just like the hanzo animation bug in the previous patch, better not touch stuff that don’t need touching, you only create extra work for yourselves devs.
P.s. Guys leave a comment to gather traction, maybe they address this problem at some point…

2 Likes

The same thing is happening to me all my overwatch one stats are basically gone

3 Likes

They haven’t acknowledged it yet, as far as I know. Super frustrating.

3 Likes