Career profile bug that started season 3

My career profile is being weird, the tops of the three most played characters I have is being cut off and my competitive stats aren’t showing, I haven’t heard anyone else with this issue is this only me???

9 Likes

I am also experiencing this

2 Likes

same here, played 5 games of comb on tank but my stats show that my most played in S3 in ranked is Lucio. it also shows that i won 2 dps games without me having played dps this ranked season

2 Likes

I have the same issue

2 Likes

Same here. But also, my previous comp season stats are messed up, and not showing the highest rank and final rank achieved. Might be the same bug?

4 Likes

Yeah I have that problem too

1 Like

If you want to be able to see your current season’s profile, you have to play 1 game of Open Queue and then it will show you your ranks and even your MMR on unplaced roles

source: OW_SVB twitter

5 Likes

It’s also saying I won 19 games on tank last season but I only did placements. It also is saying I played heroes I didn’t touch that season. And this season it says I played heroes I haven’t played as well.

2 Likes

yea it doesn’t update any of my stats and doesn’t even show my rank plus stop 500 leaderboard doesn’t work

2 Likes

Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.

i have the same problem

1 Like