Career Profile Broken!

I started playing Overwatch when the second game came out during Season 2. My career profile (as with other friends’ profiles) was broken. We learned a quick fix through the media to play open queue competitive, and this indeed fixed our profiles. Season 3 dropped and only my profile broke again. It is stuck saying I have 23 minutes on Mercy and that is all it shows. No other stats for S3 despite me being ranked in DPS and Support. My friends’ profiles were fine. I again tried open queue comp and it didn’t work this time. Tried another OQ comp, yet again, to no avail.

My last resort was uninstalling the game from my Ps5 and re-downloading it. I’ve spent an hour and a half waiting for this game to download, only to open it up, sign back into my account and it is STILL not fixed. What am I meant to do to fix this?! It’s driving me nuts that my profile is constantly stuck like so. I have god knows how many hours. I’m actually Silver 1 DPS and Diamond 4 Support. Please help, what do I do?

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like