Can't submit ticket

Not going to lie, I’m getting pretty frustrated about now. So after making this post: Very odd WinMTR/Tracert results connecting to Sydney Servers - #3 by Haadrak-1644 …and getting no official response for 2 days, not even a “Hi, we have no idea what the problem is but we’re looking into it”, or even “Hi we’re really busy right now but we’ll look into it soon”, which would have been fine, I decided to submit a ticket.

Oh no you don’t, says Blizzard. Apparently submitting tickets is also not allowed. “If we don’t hear about a problem it doesn’t exist”. Every time I try to submit tickets I get the following message:

You can’t submit this ticket.

An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.

I have tried multiple browsers. I have tried clearing my cookies and cache. I have tried flushing the DNS. I have tried closing programs. I have tried restarting my computer. I have tried restarting the router. I have tried waiting. I have tried Kickback tests. I have even tried changing my IP which my ISP lets me do. Nothing.

Apparently the ability to submit a ticket is a bit beyond a small indie games company.

Not allowed is something different than Not possible.

There is a chance there is something regarding ticket services at this moment, so i’d recommend to try another time.

Apparently, despite the fact that Blizzard have made no official mention of this on any of their twitter pages, its been down and for quite a while. I’m going to assume you did actually read the quoted text.

Well if they haven’t mentioned it and it has been on for quite a while then i see the issue right here. Hopefully it’ll get resolved, but i think it’s client sided in your case then.

Hopefully you’ll get a response on your previous post though! ^^

I’d love to hear a client sided solution that isn’t one of the 12372183 things I’ve already tried. Because short of, “change ISPs” I’m not really sure what other variable I can change that is client sided, making me think that, no, this isn’t client sided at all.

EDIT: So, do I just start drafting up a letter to the ACCC now requesting a refund on all Overwatch related purchases? Its now been 2 days since I made this complaint and 4 days since I made my initial complaint and seeing as how I can’t actually make a ticket this seems like the only reasonable remaining course of action.