Can't report people, "last match" lies and is moronic

If you have any pull at Blizzard, contact them recognize this type of crap, send it to them. Also cheaters run rampant while grouping with “hidden streamers”. You can’t report them because they “are hidden streamers”. Counter to whatever bull article that was posted, after the game their battle tag does NOT SHOW UP. Screenshots as proof to your lies and bull.

How hard is it to detect a new player with ungodly accuracy and reaction? Like do you not have the heuristics to show that someone is clearly cheating? Stop relying on reports… I could determine a cheater from statistics with 100% accuracy, so why are these people allowed to boost others?

Screenshots to show how moronic your system is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kDw5z2XweSfUpp-vUkBH3myG621Zr0PzICc4dEzc6Us/edit?usp=sharing

Also whoever decided to ban people for saying common swear words, you are literally one step away from being “THE WRONG POLITICAL PARTY” Germany.

I cannot stress more that your idea to EXCLUDE PEOPLE of a specific race/religion by banning people for using words they are accustomed to, while refusing to ban people for ACTUALLY hateful things, is by definition racist and bigoted.

Contact me if you think that your job is harder than I am saying it is… If your job is hard because your moral compass tells you to disobey your boss… something is wrong. If your job is hard because you don’t know what 75% head-shots for the entire match means… or 75% head-shots when there is a target, and decides to shoot for no reason when no target exists.

Speaking of which, your accuracy statistics are crap. Why for ANY REASON would you calculate statistics when someone is IN SPAWN shooting at NOTHING. As a more realistic argument, why would you take accuracy statistics from someone that is shooting when THE ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM IS DEAD. How hard is it to detect people that cheat? Hundreds of thousands of sources exist to show what and how cheaters cheat.

I know you suck at banning people in WoW for cheating but come on…

Do better. If you can’t do better. ThomasLevens@gmail.com I’ll teach you how to do better.