Can't rejoin a game after a DC, access to chat though

Same with me got a one hour ban now :frowning:

2 Likes

yep exact same thing is happening to me, 3rd time its happened now and now im suspected from comp for 8 hours. its rlly pissing me off and getting rlly fed up with OW

1 Like

This happened to me last night and today on Xbox X. First time figured it was a glitch and I can survive fifteen minutes. But today I got kicked to my main Xbox menu - literally out of the game. Go to rejoin and can’t. Now I’m suspended for an hour?!! Wtf.

1 Like

MAX#215226 It just happend to me TWO TIMES IN A ROW while playing comp today! I mean comeone! Now my account is banned for 8 HOURS. I did nothing wrong!

1 Like

Same here 2 hours ago - 15 min suspend, 30 mins ago - 1 hour suspend.
What is going on? I want to play!
1 time after comp game, it was a little freeze and suspend.
2 time in game, was a disconnection icon and after that i cant rejoin match - Failed connect to the server!

1 Like

They need to fix this asap. I’m afraid to play again since I’ve hit one hour already.

1 Like

This happened to me, my boyfriend and even our friends!

The amount of times we got kicked out mid comp game and neither of us could rejoin. This led to both of us having a 1-hour ban for comp. The game also vanishes from our career profile., and of course makes us derank.

This problem happens once daily for the past week, and leadss to at least one member of the trio stack having a ban for 1 hour because they simply couldn’t rejoin the match.

me and my boyfriend share same internet connection, and it can happen only 1 of us gets kicked and can’t rejoin :slight_smile:

One of us will eventually get banned from this season :slight_smile:

Blizzard please fix your game.

2 Likes

same issue, more of that i getting suspended time to time

1 Like

This happened to me 5 times in a week. I have no network problems. I have 600 mbit fibernet an corporate level network at home. No comment.

2 Likes

Same issue here, are you going to do something or you already gave up that game ?

1 Like

Currently happening to me.
Can talk to the team in chat but “failed to join server”

2 Likes

This is interesting!
Pretty much the same thing is happening to me, but it appears as I’m not receiving any penalties. I’ve not gotten the 15 min suspension. I was actually able to rank up despite the bug, so it doesn’t count me as a leaver like it has been to you guys.
Wondering if that means maybe they’re working on it?

1 Like

the same issue just happened to me

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

this just happened to me. at least I was able to message my team to tell them I couldn’t rejoin after being disconnected.

1 Like

just happened again…

1 Like

this is because devs coded it that way. when things get worst its because devs wanted things worst.

1 Like

Having this issue each week now, this game is so bad. Things went to dog poop when Jeff left lol.

1 Like

indie company btw, loving it

1 Like

gotta love dcing a winning match and not having a rejoin button

1 Like