Can't move forward

i can move left, right, and backwards, but i cannot move forward. my movement is set to the standard WASD. when i am standing still my character moves very slowly on their own. my “w” key is not broken.

Okay, I had this happen to me as well. I figured out that for me it was caused by pressing the second key I had bound to crouch. It was acting almost like a toggle crouch but I have toggle crouch completely unbound. Spamming the offending key seems to fix it mostly. General button mashing can also sometimes fix it. I’m also experiencing another bug after today’s small patch that I think may be related: Tracer primary fire bugged since today's patch Could you possibly test if you’re having the other bug from my link as well? Might help figure out if they’re related somehow.

i tried button mashing, but it doesn’t seem to be helping. i do not have a second key bound to crouch or toggle crouch bounded, so i do not think those are part of the issue?

i don’t appear to have any issues with Tracer besides the movement bug i am describing.

Super weird. Only other thing I can think of is to try disabling then re-enabling the hud. Also, total hail mary but try pressing the alt key, will take too long to explain why but 0.1% chance it glitches you out of the slow walk :sweat_smile:

Man, I’ve only found one other person with the Tracer bug on the whole internet so far so very hopeless on a fix for that fml

Just came here top say nearly two years later this happened to me mid match. I figured out that my primary fire, and move forward button just magically became unbound at the start of the match. I had not been in my settings at all before the match started. I spent half the match trying figure out in my settings what was happening while getting screeched at by my team and trying not to get banned.