Can't log in through Steam

It says “Time out communicating with battle.net services” whenever I try to open the game through Steam. It’s been working fine all week and even this morning.

I’ve tried re-logging but that didn’t fix it. I was going to try re-connecting my battle.net/steam accounts but it says there is a 1 year cooldown if you disconnect them.

19 Likes

Same here, so it’s not just you. Everything was working fine just a bit ago, then something came up and I had to step away for about 45 minutes. I came back to play and now I can’t get in.

1 Like

same issue here, idk what just happened

2 Likes

Same here. Is it working on battel net? Can anyone confirm?

1 Like

still downloading there, but ppl said it works on it

Same here, I’ve tried closing and reopening the game multiple times and nothing.

I think the steam version is down right now it was working last night. You can play through the Battle.net launcher though.

Oh… oh no, same but oh no…
Now error BN-564

3 Likes

also getting the same bn-564 error on steam has been working fine since the steam release

1 Like

Hello, I am also experiencing these issues logging in through Steam. After multiple attempts it even gave me the error code BN-564

Facing the same issue.

Edit: I was also trying to launch from Steam… shouldn’t have uninstalled the BNet version.

kicked me out of a comp game

Same here… Feels like I spending more time waiting to play blizz games now days, then actually play them.

1 Like

same issue, can’t log in, error BN-564

Yeah one of the players in my group is having this exact issue :frowning: tried restarting and everything so is likely a blizzard issue

“Can’t log you in” Then BN-564 error after attempting to login again.
attempting to launch from Steam.
I’ve restarted Steam and my PC

Yup, I’m literally sitting on the same network as the other guy I’m playing with… He can login but not me.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for reporting these errors! We’re investigating the cause and we’ll provide updates here as they become available.

8 Likes

Yes, there is a problem only when launching the game through Steam. I noticed the problem an hour ago when I decided to play with my friends. When logging in through the Battle.net client, there is no such problem, only Steam and an error that is associated with consoles. Still can’t get into the game.

It seems like the update was pushed to pc and server, but not to steam, and now the versions mismatch. Tell ops to push the new version to steam manually, then make sure that’s in the automated deploy scripts next time.

2 Likes