Can't june 16th coming any faster?

I am so excited for some ow2 news, and this time it’s not going to be about sojourn.

Announcing Sojourn’s cosmetics!!!

9 Likes

No. I have an exam on june 14. and deadline for an essay on june 15. It goes too fast already xD

3 Likes

Yup, me too, I have group projects and tests pending and I do NOT want to have them sooner. This isn’t sounding so bad until you’ve seen my classmates and notice that they are all just a bunch of freeloaders who cry around if I do not let them in my group.

I’ve instead formed a group with the very few other people that work themselves. And guess what? They insuted us because we chose not to deliver them the straight-A presentation up their butt. I can’t believe I’ve made it this far in school and the majority of the class still doesn’t get that you have to work hard for your own self.

Sometimes I wish I could smash their skull, but they are so thick, the weapon’s I’d use would shatter on first contact.

1 Like

8 days

Whats the exam and essay on

1 Like

I study archaeology and exam is about chalcolithic period in Europe and essay is a bit complex - something about decisions prehistoric people had to make and their consequences - and than decisions we think they had to face and their consequences…
And I don´t like prehistory much xD I am focusing more on roman period and medieval times, so this is a suffering.

I believe it was already stated that it’s going to be the next beta and a new tank. Is that not the news?

yea seems like an eternity but i guess its next week today. wonder what the opt-in process will be? same formula as before? watch twitch for 4 hours?

1 Like

free with the $9.99 battle pass!

collectors battle bass only $14.99, with free aim assist for the duration of the battlepass (+870% value)

1 Like

+870!!! Why I’d be a fool not too!!! Better buy 3 just be safe…

if you buy 10 your collectors battle pass becomes EMPOWERED

EMPOWERED COLLECTORS BATTLE PASS grants:

• +200% XP bonus
  • 15 free loot boxes (1 guaranteed legendary)
  • free item that grants a 10 second nanoboost on a 1 minute cooldown (unlimited use during battle pass)
  • 1 extra avoid slot (purchase more for $2.99 each)

No.
Stop believing reddit sources

I don’t even have Reddit

It was an ironic way to say stop reading those bs rumors

I also questioned it. Try harder to troll someone else thanks

I didnt see the last thing you mentioned. I was literally thinking about that purchasable avoid slot being a thing. It would sell SOOOOOOOOO fast and so much.

It was at this time that TheEdgyBoy entered the cyrostasis pod and set the timer for June 16th, 2022. His cat however, would accidentally use the cryopod to climb up to the bookshelf, setting the wake up time for June 16, 2042. Seven days before the announcement of the newest developments for overwatch 5…

1 Like

sounds like you’re doing an essay on overwatch players and why they lose games

1 Like

And then i join the avengers

1 Like